PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 15 Other Games

Bum scala bum....be they ever so humble, Jete coaches are kings of the suckitude

59d236ca71abd.jpg
So idiotic. They were saving all three timeouts in case they had to punt. Morons

If the Jags win the AFC South is Vrabel fired?

Lol every single Bucs WR is always draped in coverage. Always an extremely tight, precise throw needed to move the ball.

Phillips having a great game, maybe let Judge coach special teams instead of ****ing to the offense!!

Worst coached team in football!!!

Stonehouse for Tennessee continues to impress, woulda loved to have picked that dude up to compete with Bailey in the offseason

LMAO Timmy blows a 17 point lead...I think we're finally at that point

Falling-Off-A-Cliff-Dream.jpg

LMAO Timmy blows a 17 point lead...I think we're finally at that point

Falling-Off-A-Cliff-Dream.jpg
Nah physically I haven't seen a drastic drop off like Peyton in 2015.

And he's 45 so I don't know why you're celebrating lol

Yes, and last year he was an MVP candidate...he's below average right now.
He's playing below average for sure specially today he stunk it up
I wouldn't say his skills have diminished though

He's playing below average for sure specially today he stunk it up
I wouldn't say his skills have diminished though

He can't play well for an entire game anymore. Yeah he can make a couple of good throws during the game, but can he do it consistently for 4 quarters?

BTW, on the Fournette fumble, you could see the ball clearly slip out of Brady's hands

Last edited:
What a move at the top of that route by Dotson. Man he's been as advertised.

Eagles are winning the Super Bowl and picking before the Pats in the draft. Let that sink in.

He can't play well for an entire game anymore. Yeah he can make a couple of good throws during the game, but can he do it consistently for 4 quarters?

BTW, on the Fournette fumble, you could see the ball clearly slip out of Brady's hands

I've literally have told you he's had a bad season and today was one of his top 3 worst regular season games ever. I've said it multiple times he needs to play better. I've also have said that the Bucs are trash.

What I am trying to get you to understand is in my opinion I don't see any diminishing physical abilities. Thus for me eliminating the cliff talk. His velocity is still there and can still make all the throws he routinely makes.

The Bucs are just a bad football team and TB12 has to do with it too. He needs to play better.

**** Patty Mahomies.

**** him to Hell.

**** that filthy little ****ing nappy-headed ****ing evil ****ing lucky-ass ****ing jumpy punk maggot bastard.

If I was guaranteed to get away with it I would ****ing kill that ****ing scumbag ****-stain myself.

And **** his ****ing HC & ****ing punk-ass b!tch TE too.

I hope their ****ing return flight to KC ****ing crashes into the side of a ****ing mountain.

**** Patty Mahomies.

**** him to Hell.

**** that filthy little ****ing nappy-headed ****ing evil ****ing lucky-ass ****ing jumpy punk maggot bastard.

If I was guaranteed to get away with it I would ****ing kill that ****ing scumbag ****-stain myself.

I hope their ****ing return flight to KC ****ing crashes into the side of a ****ing mountain.
I don't want to be on your bad side lol

**** Patty Mahomies.

**** him to Hell.

And **** the ****ing Vagiants too.

I've literally have told you he's had a bad season and today was one of his top 3 worst regular season games ever. I've said it multiple times he needs to play better. I've also have said that the Bucs are trash.

What I am trying to get you to understand is in my opinion I don't see any diminishing physical abilities. Thus for me eliminating the cliff talk. His velocity is still there and can still make all the throws he routinely makes.

The Bucs are just a bad football team and TB12 has to do with it too. He needs to play better.

LMAO Peyton’s 2015 highlights were better than Tom’s are this year…the numbers were bad but Manning looked like he could make all the throws too.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back