PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Huntley brought the packers to the playoffs while Rodgers is hurt. Something that Cassel didn’t do with an even more loaded team.
It's Hundley, not Huntley.
He is 3-4 as a starter and 3-5 if you include the minn game when he played most of the game. Cassell was 11-5 and missed the playoffs on a fluke as it is rare for an 11-5 team to miss them. I would take the 2008 Cassell over Hundley any day of the week....

And they did not clinch the playoffs.They could finish 7-9 and 5 teams in the hunt for the wild card could finish ahead of them....

Fox shoves another NFC East game down our throat in their early game, Dallas at the Giants
Giants game piped into our area...just like the old days

Okay! So besides Adam, the Bills wearing red (?) uniforms with white helmets at home, in the blowing snow, winning in OT, doing snow angels vs. opponent who's if nothing else wearing their classic real uni's...imitation is the finest form?

Whatever, most of these guys weren't in Junior High yet that night in '02...

Giants today wearing their throwback stupid helmets...and they still look stupid...

Vikings must be added to list of teams who've destroyed their uniforms

Why are Steelers ranked ahead of us? Alphabetically? Ooops no...

Some people are even ****ting their pants over the Ravens..

Some of the gameday thread all-stars probably **** themselves thinking about ****ting themselves...

Giants today wearing their throwback stupid helmets...and they still look stupid...
The Giants uniforms today were way the hell better than their usual white jerseys with the bland red numbers.

He is 3-4 as a starter and 3-5 if you include the minn game when he played most of the game. Cassell was 11-5 and missed the playoffs on a fluke as it is rare for an 11-5 team to miss them. I would take the 2008 Cassell over Hundley any day of the week....

And they did not clinch the playoffs.They could finish 7-9 and 5 teams in the hunt for the wild card could finish ahead of them....
eefc0be2745d269bfbc5255d7993477d.jpg
...you rang?

Some people are even ****ting their pants over the Ravens..

Not ****ting my pants but I do think the Ravens are more likely to beat the Patriots than Pitt is.

I'm afraid of ______. Did you see how they played against ______? If the Patriots face them the Patriot's won't be able to stop their ______. I don't want any part of _______.

A form letter really would simplify things for everyone....

___________ are not afraid to play the Patriots at home!

That one drives me up a wall.

The Giants uniforms today were way the hell better than their usual white jerseys with the bland red numbers.
Yeah the all white is cool...like we used to be
gettyimages-2719681.jpg

I'll just say after playing around with the Playoff Machine if Packers make the playoffs this year it will really prove their luck at getting into the playoffs.

They have to win @ Carolina and vs Minnesota in back to back (vs Detroit is a gtd win) weeks while every other team in wild card contention has to lose out.
Not quite.

If the Seahawks go .500 down the stretch it will likely be a way for GB to get in.

The only other way would be the Falcons winning their next two but lose to the Panthers, and Carolina beating the Bucs week 17. I don't see Atlanta winning the Saints rematch so I don't like this scenario.

So really it's all about how Seattle finishes down the stretch.

So far Jags look for real against a real opponent. I think they are honestly better than Pitt.

Love the Jags D

I'm afraid of ______. Did you see how they played against ______? If the Patriots face them the Patriot's won't be able to stop their ______. I don't want any part of _______.

A form letter really would simplify things for everyone....

The homers accepting that the Patriots are, in fact, beatable, would help, too.

As in, an orange male dachshund
curiousgeorge-hundley.jpg

So far Jags look for real against a real opponent. I think they are honestly better than Pitt.

If they had a QB, they would be up there with us. Their D is Legit

Love Wash RB Perrine's mouthguard. Looks like he pulled it out of the toy chest at the dentist with the funky teeth....

No one is likely to beat us...let's keep our eye on the ball, Minnesota or bust

Well more likely doesn't mean they are likely overall :p

I mean it only that I give Pitt maybe a 10% chance to beat the Pats in a game that matters. Ravens I give 15%. That is what I mean by more likely

That shouldn't be PI imo... His head was turned and he swatted the ball.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back