PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Eagles have a **** load of young talent

Wentz (24), Agholor (24), Ajayi (24), Cox (26), Darby (23), Barnett (21), Douglas (22), Jernigan (25), Jeffrey (27), L. Johnson (27)

jimmy g

2 games.....2 wins
334 yards
10.1 ypa
92.2 passer rating

on a crappy team with a entirely different offensive system

my silicon valley buddies are ecstatic

and he is young......bright future for 10 years

That's another team with a tremendous amount of young talent. Keep telling people that D will be scary very soon.

And their gunna surround Jimmy with tons of talent.

Carr & Jimmy were 1-2 for me and I comp'd both to each other which is a little weird.

SF has a very bright future

Rams should go for this IMO. half a yard... you have to try to win vs the Eagles.. Gurley makes half a yardi n his sleep.

Jags defense is pitching a near perfect game against Wilson. They’re yielding serious chunk yardage through the B-gap on the ground though. Particularly on delayed runs. They need to fix that in the second half.

Jags defense is pitching a near perfect game against Wilson. They’re yielding serious chunk yardage through the B-gap on the ground though. Particularly on delayed runs. They need to fix that in the second half.

Kinda hoping they don't fix it and let a few other things break :)

Brady may be the only QB who can deal with the Jags... They will out talent pretty much any offense in the NFL right now IMO. To beat them you have to do it with your head.

MVP Wilson with another pick!o_O

Seahags have looked so flat in this game. Rams are losing and they have a chance to pick up ground.

Woman beater Frank Clark should have got a roughing the passer penatly with the late push, I mean they're calling that this season...o_O

So much for that rams defense. They have been torched by the eagles.

Shocked the Rams didn't take a shot there.

The Chargers & Jaguars both look better than the Steelers tbh (PPG differential agrees).

Kinda hoping they don't fix it and let a few other things break :)
I have a sweet spot for the Jags and root for them whenever they’re not playing the Pats. I’ve lived in this city for 10 years. The year I moved here is the last time they were relevant. I almost went to this game but couldn’t justify spending $100 on a team that isn’t the Pats. All my friends went though and now I look like an idiot. That crowd actually seems electric.

Poor Bobby Wagner is not happy.:confused:

The Chargers & Jaguars both look better than the Steelers tbh (PPG differential agrees).
The Jags will tool the Steelers again if they meet in the playoffs for a second time.

Jets are sucking today.

Jags defense just to take a closer look.

I will throw out the week 2 game cause I don't worry about the first few games.

They have given up substantial points 3 times... Jets.. 23, Rams 27, Cards 27.

NYJ - allowed 2 70 yard TD runs... That won't happen often and they fixed that up the middle issue with a trade. (9 points without those plays)

Rams - a kick off return TD and a blocked punt TD (13 points without those plays)

AZ - This is the only recent game that D got scored on that involved all the points being offensive and not 1 bad play or a ST screw up. Yes there was a short 41 yard TD drive. They did give up a 52 yard TD pass which i rare for them but really a lot was just them not playing well.

Baldwin reception might have been called incomplete if they had a chance to challenge it.

I have a sweet spot for the Jags and root for them whenever they’re not playing the Pats. I’ve lived in this city for 10 years. The year I moved here is the last time they were relevant. I almost went to this game but couldn’t justify spending $100 on a team that isn’t the Pats. All my friends went though and now I look like an idiot. That crowd actually seems electric.
$100 is cheap compared to the Pats

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back