PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Brady could pick our defense apart

My opinion is Gronk is better by a tad so far. The reality is 30 other teams would kill to have either of them.

Have not seen enough of Graham to make an informed pick over who is better, but I do know that Gronk doesn't get enough credit for his great blocking. Whenever he isn't super spiking, he is using that energy to bulldoze defenders out of the way.

that was just ego, and stupid call

baby we have a run game :)

yeesss ingram is such a nice man, really cool

465 577 NFL these days.

If anyone complains about the Patriots defense after watching the Saints and Giants get absolutely smashed by the opposing offenses you'll be served.

nice win best to the giant fans, you had a lot of injuries, so we never played you at your best . but good game. ? It was kind of unfair, but we will take it.

Last edited:
If anyone complains about the Patriots defense after watching the Saints and Giants get absolutely smashed by the opposing offenses you'll be served.

But the Patriots have the worst defense of all time....:D

Good stuff. Always fun watching the Giants get beat up, and beat up goooooood.

I just have to say as a homer saints fan. Drew Brees i so much more than we hoped for. He will never be Brady, but damn he's so much fun, and gives us so much. I wish ppl would stop comparing Brady to anyone. Brees is perfect for us, and he will never be the best ever, and ever beat brady, and we don't care. He's a perfect fit for us. There is no comparison between Brady and Brees ever. Brady's better, but we like our guy, even if he's not the best in the world,lol

We won this game because the giants have so many injuries, its that simple, same as GB kicked our butt.

Last edited:
the saints look legit (minus the defense).

I can see them beating the pack

I just have to say as a homer saints fan. Drew Brees i so much more than we hoped for. He will never be Brady, but damn he's so much fun, and gives us so much. I wish ppl would stop comparing Brady to anyone. Brees is perfect for us, and he will never be the best ever, and ever beat brady, and we don't care. He's a perfect fit for us. There is no comparison between Brady and Brees ever. Brady's better, but we like our guy, even if he's not the best in the world,lol

They're both great, we're lucky to have em:rocker:

We won this game because the giants have so many injuries, its that simple, same as GB kicked our butt.

Give Brees or Rodgers a couple more SB wins each and they will be in the conversation with Brady and Montana. Brees has the numbers and Rodgers will be there in a few years, the only thing they are lacking are the wins.

Don't say never, both of those quarterbacks are playing just as good as Brady, a little better, a little worse, depending on the week, but at this point in time I would call them 1a 1b and 1c. Of course, on the Pats forum, we're all going to favor Brady for obvious reasons, but they are all playing at incredibly high levels, and possibly the best ever seen.

Depending on what Manning does after this season, Brees and Rodgers will become the matchup to watch once a season, while both teams are in competitive divisions, they should both win them for some time to come and see each other every year.

Last edited:
but wait...where do you have Murk Sunchizz?....1z...1x...1y?....you MUST include "ceiling unlimited!!!!!"-chez in any ranking on any board within cyberspace...or else feel the wrath of the Green Menace....:eek:

Give Brees or Rodgers a couple more SB wins each and they will be in the conversation with Brady and Montana. Brees has the numbers and Rodgers will be there in a few years, the only thing they are lacking are the wins.

Don't say never, both of those quarterbacks are playing just as good as Brady, a little better, a little worse, depending on the week, but at this point in time I would call them 1a 1b and 1c. Of course, on the Pats forum, we're all going to favor Brady for obvious reasons, but they are all playing at incredibly high levels, and possibly the best ever seen.

Depending on what Manning does after this season, Brees and Rodgers will become the matchup to watch once a season, while both teams are in competitive divisions, they should both win them for some time to come and see each other every year.

Its never going to happen, but we are ok with that :). Brees will never beat Bradys with the Saints. We just want to enjoy having a cool QB and a fun coach for a couple years. Its so much fun to have a QB that works hard. No ones beating Brady :), but thats ok.

Power ratings are going to be stupid tomorrow .

Last edited:
but wait...where do you have Murk Sunchizz?....1z...1x...1y?....you MUST include "ceiling unlimited!!!!!"-chez in any ranking on any board within cyberspace...or else feel the wrath of the Green Menace....:eek:

Think you are obsessed with Jets Joker, you can't post without a reference to them

I realize this....imagine how whacked out I'm going to be when they crap the season???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes