PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to say we are all that. We are very good on offense. Brees is pretty special. Your team is just as scary to us. But we want to face the master. Hope we get a shot, its a long season

a revenge match against green bay would be epic, Woodsen was a dbag and . should've been tossed in game 1, lost a bit of respect after seeing that. .

damn offense does get lazy sometimes

damn offense does get lazy sometimes

Bunch of dog-fakers they are!

I can't have Hakeem Nicks get more than 36 yards or a TD. So this game is far from over for me

Almost had a heart attack till I realized that was Cruz not Nicks

a revenge match against green bay would be epic, Woodsen was a dbag and . should've been tossed in game 1, lost a bit of respect after seeing that. .

Yep, I think GB doesn't know we want to face them. Same as we wanted Dallas to win in 2009 for pay back. We don't run from good games here. We would love for GB to be unbeaten , and play them on their turf. I know we have little chance of winning in Lambeau field, but we want that. It would be so cool if the boys could. woodson was pretty out of line.

Almost had a heart attack till I realized that was Cruz not Nicks
Nicks has me up by 1 against Mark Ingram. Unfortunately for you I need him to put up another 30 yards and a TD to put this thing away.

Am I seeing that wrong or was there no helmet to helmet contact there? Looked like a clean shot. Viciuos but clean

Changing of the guard. Gronkowski and Graham are the big dogs now.

thats a really bad hit, hope graham is ok

Last edited:
NO is killing it tonight. how in the world did they lose to the rams?

Changing of the guard. Gronkowski and Graham are the big dogs now.

Moeaki
Gronkowski
Graham
Finley
Gresham
Pettigrew
Davis

It's been a great few years for the tight end position

HAHA the Giants have Rodgers next week. What a crappy 2 weeks

NO is killing it tonight. how in the world did they lose to the rams?

sometimes we suck,lol, bad day, we never know. but when this offense is on and defense just helps, teams have a real problem :)

Last edited:
Imho, NO is far more dangerous than the packers offensively. Rodgers is awesome but they only do so much like slants, go deep, back shoulder, and more slants. NO seems to do everything imaginable.

On another note, Jimmy Graham is a beast but he is no Gronk and is more similar to AHern, which aint to shabby.

ok our defense has problems if the giants can score 7. This is a 2 mins drill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back