PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
you MUST include "ceiling unlimited!!!!!"-chez in any ranking on any board within cyberspace
That depends on what you are smoking and what amount you are smoking!

I just have to say as a homer saints fan. Drew Brees i so much more than we hoped for. He will never be Brady, but damn he's so much fun, and gives us so much. I wish ppl would stop comparing Brady to anyone. Brees is perfect for us, and he will never be the best ever, and ever beat brady, and we don't care. He's a perfect fit for us.
This just in .... that Brees character is really good! ;)

This just in .... that Brees character is really good! ;)

Yeah, Brees is pretty damned good. The Saints look evil, in a good way for Saints fans. Looking forward very much to that NFCCG showdown at Lambeau. :D

Watching that game was sort of depressing because that's what I wanted us to do to the Giants. Unfortunately we turned the ball over a few times and couldn't get the offense going until the 2nd half. Always good to see them lose though and looking at their schedule they have 9-7 or 8-8 written all over them.

Brady really needs better outside options. I don't know if the numbers would be better overall but we'd have less of a chance of getting shut down against a good defensive gameplan if we had the Packers or Saints receivers.

Also, I'm sure no one is going to point out the Saints giving up 400 yards to Eli which would be all over the news if this were us. Just like no one points out the Packers 30th ranked defense even though we are better than both teams in points per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back