PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave Alex Smith alone.

Watching games like this really puts things in perspective. Denver's vaunted defense even ****s the bed occasionally.

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn.......I love it when Goodell and his scumbag crew try to fix another Donkey's home game for them...and Klubfootiak screws up their well laid plans

Siemian threw for 368 yards 3 TDs and no picks and Denver lost at home, that is surprising.

If you told me that would be his stat line before the game i'd back up the brinks truck and bet it all on Denver.

It's amazing to me how much the donkeys get away with being offside. Anyone notice how the refs acted after the game winning kick. They wish they could say no good.

LOL "Super Bowl winning head coach" Gary Kubiak, Ladies and Gents. Riding on Elway's roster with that defense.

Who would have talked to Michelle Tafoya if Chiefs and Broncos had tied?
For her sake, hopefully not Peyton Manning. Who knows where that guy might pop up.

I bet Houston, Tennessee and Indianapolis are all 6-6 next week. Do us a favor jets and mess up your draft position next week

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Personally besides the first seed I am cheering one of Oakland/Denver/KC misses the playoffs. It would make our road easier and ideally i'd like Denver out.

However from a fan stand point it would be a pity to see one of them stay home while a less deserving team gets in.

At the start of the season most of us said Broncos/Pitt are the 2 teams the Pats need to watch out for. Right now there is a legit shot BOTH miss the playoffs.

Let that sink it.

Wpjy8gc.png

At the start of the season most of us said Broncos/Pitt are the 2 teams the Pats need to watch out for. Right now there is a legit shot BOTH miss the playoffs.

Let that sink it.

Their last 4 games are no slouches.....especially Tennessee now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down