PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enormous hold on Broncos' OL. Better not go uncalled.

Figures as soon as I start paying attention, the Broncos come back. I gotta turn this crap off.

Sanders is like that kid in school whose guts you absolutely hated, but everyone else loved him for some reason and can't see that he's a tool.

Denver will be hard to beat. A defense that can keep you in it and play makers that can break it open just enough to win.

HOW THE F*CK WAS THAT NOT HOLDING? I CAN'T BELIEVE THE **** THIS TEAM GETS AWAY WITH. THIS TYPE OF BS ACCUMULATING COST US HOME FIELD LAST YEAR.

Great TD throw, but there was a blatant hold not called on that play. That is how Denver QBs get all day to complete those long throws. The offensive line gets away with whatever they want.

I just dont think KC has the offense to win this game.

The few times I have watched simeon he throws a lot of short stuff, but he takes a couple shots a game and seems to be pretty accurate with the long ball.

Alex Smith probably needs about 45 yards for a field goal, that seems do-able until you see he has 91 yards passing for the whole game.

Emmanuel Sanders is just too good. And people keep making fun of Siemian...he will torch NE's secondary. Brady needs to be perfect to beat DEN. No more stupid vertical go routes to James White. That's INT city against DEN

Alex Smith is no HOF but I bet the 49ers wish they had kept him instead of Crapernick

I doubt it. Alex Smith was a bust before Harbaugh and he would've gone back to being a bust after Harbaugh left. Take away the Chief's great D and they might be just as helpless as the Browns. Alex once went a whole season without throwing a td to a wr. I don't know how that is even possible in today's pass crazy league.

Sanders is like that kid in school whose guts you absolutely hated, but everyone else loved him for some reason and can't see that he's a tool.

Don't disagree. He used the Pats for a pay raise and then gave them the middle finger in FA to play with forehead.

Just turned in to the Denver KC game and saw that last touchdown. I didn't see the illegal contact by the badly beaten DB but did see a clear and uncalled hold but the (I think) lg. Has the Denver offense ever been flagged for holding at home?

Anyone nervous about Logan Ryan trying to cover Emanuel Sanders in Man coverage deep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back