PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 11 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mac doesn't pan out we should make a run for Jimmy till we find our QB of the future. I don't think the Niners will keep him beyond this season. Only knock against him is his injury history !
Shanahan is 36 - 16 with Jimmy G and 9 - 29 without him. If he dumps Jimmy for the complete disaster Trey is expect it will be the final nail in his career there.

Shanahan is 36 - 16 with Jimmy G and 9 - 29 without him. If he dumps Jimmy for the complete disaster Trey is expect it will be the final nail in his career there.
He's not dumping him, he'll be a FA.

He's not dumping him, he'll be a FA.
By dumping I mean not finding a way to keep him. I'm pretty sure that all things being equal, Jimmy would rather stay in SF with a cast of weapons and a great defense.

There's one common theme since Shanahan took over in SF - when a RB got injured, they lost their job. Elijah Mitchell is the next overrated RB that lost his job.

McCoy is taking a beating

Jimmy G will be a highly desired free agent next year…

He had a great game and keeps winning when he starts

I don't think it would be for Trey Lance. Brady signing with San Fran is quite possible. Unless the Bucs turn it on and win a SB this year (I think he'd retire), he'll play again next year and it would take some serious changes from Tampa to convince him to stay down there, IMO.

where was big mouth sawed off punk QB Murray tonight? what happened, he pull a vaginal wall muscle? he wears number 1 but he's a pile of steaming #2 gutless twerpism...

Colt McCoy can still play. Seems like he has been in the league forever.

I don't think it would be for Trey Lance. Brady signing with San Fran is quite possible. Unless the Bucs turn it on and win a SB this year (I think he'd retire), he'll play again next year and it would take some serious changes from Tampa to convince him to stay down there, IMO.
I suspect Brady is done after this year one way or another.

where was big mouth sawed off punk QB Murray tonight? what happened, he pull a vaginal wall muscle? he wears number 1 but he's a pile of steaming #2 gutless twerpism...
Too busy playing Call of Duty

Just a reminder Bill wanted to keep Garoppolo and move on from Brady because Brady was already showing signs of not wanting to be "Mr. Foxboro"

He'll be in NE next year. Bill after 3 years of meh QB play will be over it and want the guy he originally wanted to replace Brady with

3rd & ****ing 17..

THIRD AND ****ING SEVENTEEN

#FireStaley

Just a reminder Bill wanted to keep Garoppolo and move on from Brady because Brady was already showing signs of not wanting to be "Mr. Foxboro"
Assuming that was his thought process, that would've been a terrible decision. Once Garoppolo showed he could play in this league (albeit 1.5 regular season games), Brady put up 2 MVP seasons (robbed in 2016), won 2 Super Bowls, and threw for 505 yards in another Super Bowl. That would have been a terrible decision.

jest getting an absolute gift today, ****ing hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey