PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 11 discussion

Go Chargers!!!

Eh wasn’t that impressed with KC. Mac and the offense put up 29 on the Cowboys. Mahomes only led them to 19 points and not even a 72 rating. Cowboys are banged up and they beat themselves more than anything the Chefs did.

Last edited:
BB is a weirdo. Brady is a weirdo. Love the weirdos !
BB is not too much of a weirdo, I dress just like him, don't cut off my sleeves, but I wear stuff that are over 15 years old. You don't have to go full weirdo. Never go full weirdo.

Chiefs have platinum horseshoes up their butts. No Rodgers, an imploding Raiders squad with non-stop off-the-field drama and a Dallas side missing half their offense and two of their best defensive players :mad:

Wilson is a good QB, but by God, dude is weird that chaffs me in a way I can't explain.
Screen-Shot-2019-03-08-at-6.06.00-PM-613x852.png

Was not even Halloween.
Ciara made a great business move as Wilson made her somewhat relevant again. Her career was in the dumps.

Chiefs have platinum horseshoes up their butts. No Rodgers, an imploding Raiders squad with non-stop off-the-field drama and a Dallas side missing half their offense and two of their best defensive players :mad:
We have benefitted from our own fortunes as well. You cant shade them with that.

I never even heard of Ciara until she started dating Wilson...
She had some a hit song or two in the early 2000’s, but that was it. In fact, it’s surprising Wilson even looked in her direction she was so irrelevant.

Bradshaw needs to retire. It's painful.
Why was Dak so good in Foxboro? He has been fecking terrible the past 2 weeks.
He just said today Tua is one of his favorite QB’s.

What? Why?

Steelers back in the mix too? Wtf? Ben won't retire yet?

3 points isnt bad considering the chargers had 90 penalties on that drive

What’s sad is that all that money does nothing for the girl. And I wouldn’t want to profit off of my family members suffering. I’d rather have justice.
I hear you but at least she wont live in poverty. Best outcome based on the circumstances

Chargers again had 2 killer penalties, also a key drop. And still scored with ease. Steelers overmatched in the early going, let's see if they can adjust here but they're definitely hurting without Watt / Haden,/ Minkah

Claypool in single coverage with nobody over the top? Really?

why are the NBC cameras on the Steelers play sheets?

Atrocious play calling on the goal line for the Squealers.... what a shame...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back