PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 11 discussion

RottenrapistCrapburger takes it right in the azz again...punk

Ben Rapistburger has learned nothing. That was literally exactly the throw that got him picked off by Harmon in the dying minutes of the game in 18.

Claypool in single coverage with nobody over the top? Really?

Collinsworth was just hammering in how the Chargers will give up the rushing yards but absolutely will not let you beat them deep.

Atrocious play calling on the goal line for the Squealers.... what a shame...
Trippin' Mike Tomlin is gonna have to pull one out of his feet...

Al Michaels trying to say in the nicest way possible how lucky the Chargers are they didnt end up with Tua

Herbert is mobile AND smart as a runner. Gonna have a great career

HErbert making this look so easy. They've GOT to put a team around him!

FB_IMG_1637547167342.jpg

I don't know who I despise more..Trippin' Mike Punklin or that fake azzed tough guy Harbawl....the two biggest overated P'sOS in the NFL today. I mean I just wanna unload on Harbaugh's face until he can't talk...such an arrogant punk...but Trippin' Mike? In a league run on the up and up he wouldn't be in it. He tripped a player in bounds to stop a score...should be banned for life...another PUNK.

Can we all just acknowledge how heroic it is for Roethlisberger to even be playing today.

Not just yet.. his chest beating, hair-tearing, limping, and wailing act doesn't usually start until the second half or if they're down more than 2 TD's.

RottenrapistCrapburger

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Nice pass by rapist

Well this man Rottencrappydappyburger can still sling it...

Guess we won't be seeing any defense tonight lol Wonder if they left Herbert too much time here.

That play where two Steelers crashed into each other is definitely being shown by Urinating Tree on the next Sportsball

[email protected] apologize for letting this cretin get the best of me...I despise his rapist existence. He can't be punched in the face and the nuts enough to satisfy me...add to that his whiny crying and excuse making and fake injuries when the game goes south...the reason is his character...he's a scumbag by nature.

How did the Pats beat this Chargers team? They look amazing! Pats D is really good!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back