PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL week 11 discussion

Well. At least the Chiefs offense went back to looking like crap so that’s something.
Raiders only team dumb enough to not play cover 2 shell

Andy Reid can barely walk. Something else went on during the hospital visit earlier this year that they won’t reveal.

PI still doesnt apply to KC.

Steve Keim is the Kingpin.

THe Cowboys were missing Cooper and Lamb on offense as well as Lawrence on defense. THey didn't have much of a shot, especially with COoper and Lamb accounting for 50% of their passing offense.

I wasn’t watching live but by the stat line the Chiefs looked like they played like crap like in all of their non Raiders games so that’s good.

Didn’t realize how bad Seattle is this year

Bothers me that we lost to the Cowboys.

Well, the team tonight isn't the same team we played. They're without Randy Gregory at DE and Amari Cooper at WR. Also, I heard that Lamb went down.. Those are 3 top players for them.

Well, the team tonight isn't the same team we played. They're without Randy Gregory at DE and Amari Cooper at WR. Also, I heard that Lamb went down.. Those are 3 top players for them.
Yeah Lamb left with a concussion.

Still a great day for us. I still think beat Tennessee and then win 3 of the next 4 gets us the bye. Tough but doable. Chiefs will probably lose one more, wed have the tiebreaker on them. Tiebreaker on Tennessee, they would be 12-5 at best in this scanario as im sure theyll lose at least one other. Ravens are losing at least 2 more, pretty sure we have the tiebreak on them.

Its a result of losing Wilson to injury, but bad drafts are the main culprit.

He should be in a good mood, he managed to get by with paying off the family of the girl who his son disabled for life.
I saw that. Wonder what the total payoff was. Gotta be $10m-$20m

Three straight snaps the 'boys didn't even spike the ball to stop the clock.
I know ! And everyone is always bragging how smart their coach is ! I mean, when you think McCarthy, the first thing you think is SMARTS, amirite ? Guy’s a freakin genius (unlike the rube running out sorry franchise ! BB always draft a player or two who doesn’t go on to be an All Pro !)

Always said I would have wanted (in a dream scenario) Wilson to be the successor in NE (even though I knew it wasn’t ever going to happen). But even he can’t drag them out of the quagmire…

He should be in a good mood, he managed to get by with paying off the family of the girl who his son disabled for life.
I saw that. Wonder what the total payoff was. Gotta be $10m-$20m
What’s sad is that all that money does nothing for the girl. And I wouldn’t want to profit off of my family members suffering. I’d rather have justice.

What’s sad is that all that money does nothing for the girl. And I wouldn’t want to profit off of my family members suffering. I’d rather have justice.

It should be both. Criminal and civil suits. But obviously it was probably made clear to the family that if they wanted to litigate this then the Chiefs would bury them in legal obstacles.

Always said I would have wanted (in a dream scenario) Wilson to be the successor in NE (even though I knew it wasn’t ever going to happen). But even he can’t drag them out of the quagmire…
Wilson is a good QB, but by God, dude is weird that chaffs me in a way I can't explain.
Screen-Shot-2019-03-08-at-6.06.00-PM-613x852.png

Was not even Halloween.

Talk about a weird Philly/Nola game. Philly had zero passing TDs. 3 rushing TDs all from its QB, 4 FGs and a defensive score on a Pick 6.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back