PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 10 watch thread

Sad Bills fans. Sorry for my buddy but Pats needed the Donks to win tonite.

Lost in all of this was the stupid decision by Denver to rush the kick in order to prevent Buffalo from a 75 yard miracle attempt. And no, Buffalo lining up 12 wasn’t in the foreseeable benefit of rushing the kick…they got lucky that Buffalo was incompetent.

Just realized that a washed Russell Wilson is tied 3rd in the league in TD with 18.

Payton must be doing something right.

Diggs brother told him to get out of Buffalo lmaooooo

They are so shell shocked in Buffalo that maybe we can trick them to dump Josh Allen to us

That does two things. Just about confirms Denver will finish with a better record than us and now the game at Denver is looking like a sure loss.

So we beat the giants and POSSIBLY the jets. 4 wins should be our ceiling which im betting gets us pick 3.

CJ Stroud leads the league with a 0.6 Int%, which is astounding for any QB let alone a rookie. Only 2 QBs in history* have had a better rate over the course of close to a full season and that's TB12 and Aaron with each having done it once. As the league figures him out, this'll probably end up higher (as he got his 2nd Int in just this last game), but dang.

15TD / 2Int but 4 lost fumbles

Already has 2 Game winning drives or 4thQ comebacks (matching Mac), this past week 356yds passing without his best receiver. He made JAG 7th rounder Noah Brown look like an Pro Bowler (7 rec 172yds).

*only looked last 40yrs but safe to say given QB friendly rules over last few decades

Last edited:
I’d love Jeudy here. Comes off the line like a rocket (which led to that DPI).

I’d love Jeudy here. Comes off the line like a rocket (which led to that DPI).
That ship has sailed the word around here was that he sucks. :rolleyes:

Just realized that a washed Russell Wilson is tied 3rd in the league in TD with 18.

Payton must be doing something right.
Like us, DEN started 1-5, then went 3-0 (beating KC & BUF). We went 1-3.

CJ Stroud leads the league with a 0.6 Int%, which is astounding for any QB let alone a rookie. Only 2 QBs in history* have had a better rate over the course of close to a full season and that's TB12 and Aaron with each having done it once. As the league figures him out, this'll probably end up higher (as he got his 2nd Int in just this last game), but dang.

15TD / 2Int but 4 lost fumbles

Already has 2 Game winning drives or 4thQ comebacks (matching Mac), this past week 356yds passing without his best receiver. He made JAG 7th rounder Noah Brown look like an Pro Bowler (7 rec 172yds).

*only looked last 40yrs but safe to say given QB friendly rules over last few decades
This is the kind of thing we got used to for decades. A QB elevating a 7th Rd should-be-JAG with not much speed. Last clutch throw on the road was impressive - at release there was only a yard of separation.

This Bills bar had a scattering of Donks fans so it made it bearable. They were also "nice" Bills fans. The LoDo's crowd back in the day was positively terrifying. And I dealt with the Eagles fans for years. so that's quite an "accomplishment".
I was disappointed that there wasn't any table jumping. I specifically asked for it...

Allen did Corky a favor and displaced him as leader in INTs.
It’s all or nothing with this guy. Commit a lot of turnovers but scores more TD than anybody.

He has 26 total TD most in the NFL playing not so great this year.

I can stop laughing because the Bills are 5-5 because they couldn’t count to 11 and allowed Mac to march down the field to win the game. Pretty embarrassing.

Bills are toast. Once again, with the game on the line, they allow the other team to walk downfield and kick a game winning field goal.

It’s all or nothing with this guy. Commit a lot of turnovers but scores more TD than anybody.

He has 26 total TD most in the NFL playing not so great this year.

I can stop laughing because the Bills are 5-5 because they couldn’t count to 11 and allowed Mac to march down the field to win the game. Pretty embarrassing.
They ended our season twice in a row. Time to return the favor on them.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back