PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 10 watch thread

So as I pointed out earlier... I guess Mac still hasn't beaten a good team with a game winning drive? Hopefully the next QB can. Lol

The bills are officially declining. With Allen’s salary ballooning next year and the diggs situation they will probably get worse before they get better.

Miami is good. But maybe overrated, they are winning the games they should but crack in every big one. They do kinda own us at the moment but so did buffalo for a few years and not sure how long they can keep this team together before the spending catches up. They need to start paying tua next year on the 5th year option and the extension will cost even more.

The Jets will be depending on a 40 year old aaron rodgers coming off an Achilles tear otherwise they still dont have a qb.

If we can turn this around in the next couple years the division is no longer that good imo unless the jets score a long term qb option.

They’re tied to a way overpriced qb who’s never going to win them a SB.

Brett Favre won a SB (should've been 2) and he was even more careless than Allen is... And if the salary cap keeps expanding, then a contract like his won't be quite as onerous-appearing as it seems now.

They’re tied to a way overpriced qb who’s never going to win them a SB.
That’s Tom Brady syndrome right there.

Josh Allen is a top 5 QB and he is far from being overpriced:

8th in QB in fully guaranteed money
9th in avg./year.

I think McDermott hold the Bills back more than Josh Allen

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST