PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION NFL Week 10 watch thread

Some good games right now.

In the later game we can scout Danny DeVito for next week (he lives with his parents apparently.) I’m excited.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Dobbs 12/15 158 yards in the 2nd quarter. Must be nice…

So as I understand it, Bill wanted to trade Uche and wanted a 4th rounder then rejected a 5th rounder. The Vikings got a starting QB for a 6th and 7th (probably less overall value than a 5th.)

He's not a long term solution but he's doing well as a backup, I guess. He's doing himself some great financial favors since teams will pay a nice amount of money for someone they perceive as a solid backup capable of stealing a game or 2 if their starter is out temporarily.

Last edited:
Lol 2 fumbles for Strood so far.

Stroud clear as day a stud QB. So easy to see it in a QB.

Pats got the snot kicked out of them by the Saints offense which isn’t very good as they’re showing today. Yikes

I saw the media claiming the Texans' OL sucks but they're providing PLENTY of time to throw from what I've seen so far.

I saw the media claiming the Texans' OL sucks but they're providing PLENTY of time to throw from what I've seen so far.
Lol right as I say that, Stroud gets murdered from behind. But the point has remained true outside of that play today.

I thought Carr was a lot better than this. He's got Thomas, Kamara and Olave, yet that offense looks really bad most weeks.

• Agree
Yeah, I don’t think the Vikings have any regrets going with Dobbs over trading for Mac Jones if that deal was ever on the table.

60 Minutes of US foreign policy propaganda after football? Thanks CBS!!!!!! Excited for it!!!!!

Dobbs...what a start in 2 weeks with Min...

• Agree
The Saints aren’t good and we got the ever living crap pounded out of us by those same Saints. Loool

Not sure but I think I’m hoping the Bengals win the Super Bowl this year, even though they may not even make the playoffs.

Bengals my AFC choice. Lions my NFC choice.

Probably should pump the brakes a bit on the Levis mvp candidacy…

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back