PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 10 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thursday Night Football Discussion: Ravens at Falcons

GO FALCONS!!!!!

I really like the young Matt Ryan who is starting his career at his home stadium kind of like the home record of a guy we sort of know..that Tom Brady

I think the Falcons will win this game with Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez having great games and Turner running right through Ray Lewis.

This game makes a pretty important part of this weekends games,if the Ravens lose tonight then a loss to Pittsburgh on sunday wouldn't hurt as bad.

Falcons 26
Ravens 20

Wow, great prediction! Can I take you to Vegas with me?

Let's go Browns...they win and tonight's game is for the #1 seed in the AFC.

Kerry Collins starting for Titans today.

You've went from Tom Brady to Brett Favre to Kerry Collins. Good job Moss.

Am I able talk about the Titans game, or will the anal retentive, free speech hating, Moss no longer exists crowd get all Seig Heil on me

AFAIK, Rob and Rex Ryan are identical (monozygotic) twins, not fraternal.

As if one Rex Ryan weren't sufficient for the world, there are two .... :eek:

Last edited:
I'll be watching the Dolphins attempt to squeeze the life out of the Tits.

I'll be watching the Dolphins attempt to squeeze the life out of the Tits.

I'm rooting for the Titties, just because them winning the South is the only way the Colts don't make the playoffs.

Though I hate Fisher and his dirty players and am kind of hoping the best with Pennington. I'd laugh if he got a 3rd comeback player of the year award...

Let's see what we have for early games:

Jets (-3) at Browns
Titans (+1) at Dolphins
Bengals (+7) at Colts
Texans (+1) at Jaguars
Lions (+1.5) at Bills
Panthers (+7) at Bucs
Vikings (+1) at Bears

What the hell, not even a minute has gone by and the Titans have ONE timeout left?

EDIT-Is anybody using Yahoo's Stattracker? It doesn't seem to be properly working.

Last edited:
Browns up 3-0 early against the Jets.

What the hell, not even a minute has gone by and the Titans have ONE timeout left?

EDIT-Is anybody using Yahoo's Stattracker? It doesn't seem to be properly working.

BROWNS take a 3-0 lead over the jets. Hopefully they'll score in the redzone next time.

Im waiting for a stream of Redzone to go up :(

The Browns just tried an onside kick. It went out of bounds, giving the Jets the ball on Cleveland's 42.

They had the Jets going backwards, but the Browns players couldn't get the job done.

Stupid, stupid onside kick,... drive right down the field on a good defense, bad offense team, and you hamd them field position. Foolish.

The Browns just tried an onside kick. It went out of bounds, giving the Jets the ball on Cleveland's 42.

They had the Jets going backwards, but the Browns players couldn't get the job done.

just stupid....kills the momentum of the 69 yard drive

It seems like this is the year of the onside kicks. I've seen more this season than I can remember in recent memory.

Wow. Bad break for the Dolphins and Pennington. One hit and Pennington has been knocked out of the game with an arm injury. Too bad. I like Pennington.

manning moving right up the field on the bengals

Did anyone notice the player lying motionless while everyone else tried to statt a fight? I thought he was going to get trampled. Looked like a neck injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down