PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 10 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
theismann cant shut it for 1 sec....

This NFL Films commercial STILL makes me sick.

atlanta might be in trouble now..

Yeah, I imagine the Ravens will drive down the field and win the game. Damn near any team with a competent QB can drive down the feild in a 2 minute offense and score a TD. The league is so offense tilted, and this is one of the places where it really shows.

It's times like this I think back to SB42 and wonder why we didn't just dink and dunk our way down the field after the Burress TD. 4 bombs was not the way to go.

Last edited:
Yeah, I imagine the Ravens will drive down the field and win the game. Damn near any team with a competent QB can drive down the feild in a 2 minute offense and score a TD. The league is so offense tilted, and this is one of the places where it really shows.

and we will hear from ray lewis yapping all week...

Really smart move by Mike Smith to take the timeout there, gives them a chance.

1:05 and a timeout to get in FG range.

how is that not a catch by joe T ?

unbelievable catch. DO NOT OVERTURN.

So everyone ...who ray lewis and the ravens blame tonite if the lose ? officials ?

Great game!

Matt Ryan is a young Tom Brady...reminds me a lot of Tom

The next superstar QB no doubt,maybe won't have a similar career but let's look at his record at home....best start to a rookie and his domination at home is by far the best that I have ever seen

can't wait to hear the Ravens cry about the refs.

should be hilarious.

So the Ravens have to root for the Pats to beat the Steelers on Sunday. LOL!

Ravens D looked Patriot-like in that last series.,giving up huge chunks of yardage in a short time

Ravens D looked Patriot-like in that last series.,giving up huge chunks of yardage in a short time

There is no dominating defense in the NFL this season.

A dominating defense is defined by how they perform in clutch/critical situations. The Steleers gave up a final drive go ahead TD drive to the Ravens and the Ravens just did so to the Falcons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back