PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 10 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
just switched on the game. Sad to see th NFLN production quality as pathetic as in the past. Sometimes it looks like the teams playing in an empty stadium.

why is brett favre being interviewed in the middle of this game ???

^Agreed. Even sounds like it. (Though that may be on the Falcons fans)

just switched on the game. Sad to see the NFLN production quality as pathetic as in the past. Sometimes it looks like the teams playing in an empty stadium.

Form Falcons forum :

Dome is empty 10 minutes till kickoff. Pitiful . What a weak fanbase for a playoff caliber team

That is pretty sad, it's so damn quiet there tonight...

What's the deal with Sanders being inducted into Atlanta's Ring? I don't remember him being great in his first five years. I thought he made his name with the 49er's and Cowboys.

Bob Papa's call on the INT sounded like a 1 yard run call

Flacco has been scouted. Try and take away his first reads, then you have a player who will either check down or INT

What's the deal with Sanders being inducted into Atlanta's Ring? I don't remember him being great in his first five years. I thought he made his name with the 49er's and Cowboys.

He was a stud with the Falcons, went to the pro bowl 3 times in 5 years in Atlanta. Won a super bowl his 1st year in SF, right after his stint in Atlanta. Dude was well established by then.

these 3 in the booth can give the old ESPN SNF crew a run for their money as one of the worst announcers ever

these 3 in the booth can give the old ESPN SNF crew a run for their money as one of the worst announcers ever
hmmm... what could the common thread there be?

where is the down and distance on 3rd down ??

Sanders was a monster in Atlanta....ran back kicks almost at will it seemed

He was a stud with the Falcons, went to the pro bowl 3 times in 5 years in Atlanta. Won a super bowl his 1st year in SF, right after his stint in Atlanta. Dude was well established by then.

Your right, went back and looked at his stats.

hmmm... what could the common thread there be?

iam talking of the SNF crew .I think joe T was on MNF ..was he not ? maybe iam mistaken. But Even then joe T wasnt the worst of the three then

Flacco has been scouted. Try and take away his first reads, then you have a player who will either check down or INT

saw an up the middle pass and a rb from the back field, wide open. Flacco ran. Im blaming the OC at this point. Hes putting the Flacco!!! in late passing positions, when he should be passing on 2nd and 2. We all know they cant stop a 2yrd run on 3rd.

Last edited:
Imagine Brady with Boldin, Mason, Housh, Stallworth and Heap? Flacco sucks so bad.

Imagine Brady with Boldin, Mason, Housh, Stallworth and Heap? Flacco sucks so bad.

look at the last play they are open, Brady would has eaten them by know.

Last edited:
If every football fan in America gave one dollar, could we give the sum to Joe Theisman to never do a TV broadcast again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes