PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Turning Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning Point always has the best stuff. I thought the Matt Ryan stuff at the end, where he just turns and stares at the confetti falling at the end.....that was really well done. It made me feel really bad for the Falcons, which I hadn't really felt until now.

Some great extra footage. No idea why they showed this at 1 am

Some great extra footage. No idea why they showed this at 1 am
NBC has always treated this series as an afterthought, a throwin to the whole NFL package. It's been difficult to reliably DVR, it was often on after a live event (e.g. NHL) which usually ran late. And limited replays.

NBC has always treated this series as an afterthought, a throwin to the whole NFL package. It's been difficult to reliably DVR, it was often on after a live event (e.g. NHL) which usually ran late. And limited replays.

Partial jokes aside, that's just mind blowing to me. It's such insightful programming and it's all substance.

Had a question and figured I'd drop it in his thread

Edelman's crazy catch, I was watching this play out. So Brady throws a rocket, it goes to about the exact point on the field where Jules was about to be. The ball was half way there with Alford's back was facing the QB, he turned quickly, under cutting and tipped the ball.

Was this a bad throw, a bad decision or a great effort by the cb using his instincts?

If anyone wants to DVR it - it looks to be on NBCSports channel this weekend. I dont see it re-airing on NFL Network.

I guess next year we should make a sticky thread with all the SB videos instead of getting it posted again and again.

I'm still waiting for the full game SB51 on YouTube. Grr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST