PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Top 100 players of 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady not in the top 5 wtf

Brady not in the top 5 wtf

I think only a rabid pats fan could make an argument for him being in the top 5

He had a good season, with an excellent finish. But it was far from his best work

Agreed, not his best year. We know hes still the greatest on this list though.

Agreed, not his best year. We know hes still the greatest on this list though.
Lowest ever ranking for him on this list.

He had never been below #4 over the last 8 years that they’ve done this.

That’s astonishing.

Number 6 or not, there's not a QB in the top 100 that I'd rather have in the 4th quarter.

He had a good season, with an excellent finish. But it was far from his best work

It’s still kind of amazing that an average season for Brady’s standards still ended with a Pro Bowl, a Super Bowl win and #6 in the Top 100 players. At age 41.

I have no quarrel with the ranking. It’s fair, maybe he shouldn’t have been ranked under Gurley but it’s no big deal. Mahomes, Donald and Mack had monster seasons and Brees was really good as well.

Sure, if it was someone besides Gurley finishing in front of him. Lol.

Number 6 or not, there's not a QB in the top 100 that I'd rather have in the 4th quarter.

Or OT ;)
Which is the reason it doesn't take a rabid Pats homer to say Brady belongs ahead of Brees. With everything on the line in OT Brees failed in the NFCCG in his own house. With everything on the line in the AFCCG Brady won in Mahomes' house.

Last edited:
Sure, if it was someone besides Gurley finishing in front of him. Lol.

Gurley was a monster for most of the year. He just happened to get hurt in the playoffs

It’s voted on by the players, and I think they’d know

Lol Mahomes @ #4. Time to get head over to chiefsplanet.:D

Edit:Twitter post here has the 20 seconds missing from the start of the youtube video.

Last edited:
Mahomes at 4. Wow, so Brees is top QB.

I think the Saints vote stuffed this year. Alvin Kamara ranked 14th? C’mon now.

Mahomes at 4. Wow, so Brees is top QB.

I think the Saints vote stuffed this year. Alvin Kamara ranked 14th? C’mon now.
Seems like it's more of the Brees ball washing they've been doing for the last year.

Gurley was a monster for most of the year. He just happened to get hurt in the playoffs

It’s voted on by the players, and I think they’d know

The playoffs count for these rankings. Brady was also hurt, leading to a sub-par statistical output (along with having few weapons.)

Seems like it's more of the Brees ball washing they've been doing for the last year.

The feeling that he got hosed in the NFCCG probably didn't hurt the sympathy vote any. Even if it ignores he had the ball in OT in his own house...and lost

The feeling that he got hosed in the NFCCG probably didn't hurt the sympathy vote any. Even if it ignores he had the ball in OT in his own house...and lost
We all know what Brady would have done in that situation... except he did it on the road in the loudest stadium.

Oh well I guess Pats fans have to just settle for the Lombardi our top 100 guys delivered instead of the ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back