PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Top 100 players of 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thread seems to have disappeared

The core players of this most recent run : DM-Chung-HT-Gronk-Edelman-Slater have so much mental toughness. They are a joy to cheer for because they hardly ever make stupid mistakes.

Gilmore in at #22. #1 CB on the list. Highest ranked Patriots defender since they started doing the top 100 back in 2011.

Last edited:
Nice to see Gilmore get some respect. Would take him over Ramsey or Peterson any day.

Side note, hats off to Robert Woods for seemingly being a super good sport and nice guy given his circumstance.

Kelce > Gilmore. lol

Edelman should be better than 90.

Was just coming here to comment the same. Edelman at #90 is stupid. I could see something like 50-60, but 90 is ridiculous.

Agreed. 13 WRs are already ahead of him and I don't think it should be more than 7 or 8 at this points and 10-12 in total.

Kelce > Gilmore. lol
Kelce is a loser. He loses games, he loses matchups, he’s a loser for doing that stupid “show up to your marriage” nfl crap. I wish he and the KC Misfits nothing but the worst.

The only reason he got votes is because he put some up numbers vs stupidly run teams (and said teams are numerous). He plays NE and he does nothing but complain. Loser.

Last edited:
Kelce is a loser. He loses games, he loses matchups, he’s a loser for doing that stupid “show up to your marriage” nfl crap. I wish he and the KC Misfits nothing but the worst.

The only reason he got votes is because he put some up numbers vs stupidly run teams (and said teams are numerous). He plays NE and he does nothing but complain. Loser.
My least favorite player in the league. I can’t stand him. He’s a slow receiver, he doesn’t block, and he’s immature. Tons of stupid penalties throughout his career for being an idiot. I’ll always love Von Miller for retweeting a video of him body slamming Kelce while he attempts to block then captioning it “fake Gronk”.

53 patriots and 47 jags from other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore