Program Alert: Wed 9/6 is "Patriots Night" on NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
8 PM ET: Do Your Job 2: Bill Belichick and the 2016 Patriots
Take an inside look at the Patriots 2016 championship season as told by the men who designed it. Featuring in depth interviews with Head Coach Bill Belichick and the entire Patriots coaching staff. Narrated by Edward Norton.

9 PM ET: America's Game—2016 New England Patriots
The story of the 2016 New England Patriots and their run to Super Bowl LI told through the eyes of Julian Edelman, Dont'a Hightower and LeGarrette Blount. Narrated by Chris Evans.

10 PM ET: Top 10: Tom Brady Games
From the regular season to hoisting the Lombardi Trophy, NFL experts and celebrities breakdown the top 10 Tom Brady Games of all time.

Did NYJFL* Network put a trailer up yet?

JE again ? I'd rather hear from Patricia & the other two.

Should have put in McDaniels or Patricia over Blount.

pcjpg-9e5dfa2a8fca5d47.jpg

Another NFLN program alert for those conflicted between Sale vs the Yankees tonight and the Pats game they will replay the Pats game at 1PM Sunday afternoon.

I had never seen Do Your Job 1 until just now on YouTube. What an outstanding documentary. Really looking forward to the coaches breaking down SB51 in part 2.

Regards,
Chris

The most important question, will we find out what is the meaning of "Pink Stripes"..or will they mess with our heads and have something like " mauve corduroy" on the board this time........

Wait, September 6th is my anniversary.......that makes for a tough decision... do we bring dinner in and watch in front of the TV or go out to a nice restaurant that has the NFLN on their TV............???

Narrated by Chris Evans! I bet he was very happy to do it. Him talking about his Patriots and Brady love on Jimmy Kimmel was so sweet.

Wonder what the top ten games will be?
Off the top of my head:

SB 51
SB 49
SB 36
Denver AFCCG '13
Week 16 '07
Titans snow game
Any Steelers AFCCG
Fog game against Chicago
Browns week 5 2016

That's 9. 10 is just to hard. Those are just ones that stuck out even greater than he usually does. And that's pretty hard to do.

Wonder what the top ten games will be?
Off the top of my head:

SB 51
SB 49
SB 36
Denver AFCCG '13
Week 16 '07
Titans snow game
Any Steelers AFCCG
Fog game against Chicago
Browns week 5 2016

That's 9. 10 is just to hard. Those are just ones that stuck out even greater than he usually does. And that's pretty hard to do.

Hopefully nothing cheeky, like Super Bowl 42 gets in the list. I know for the top 10 Joe Montana games program his loss in the 1990 NFC championship game surprisingly made the list.

Hopefully nothing cheeky, like Super Bowl 42 gets in the list. I know for the top 10 Joe Montana games program his loss in the 1990 NFC championship game surprisingly made the list.

Ugh. That said, given what's coming before that, I don't think they want thousands of angry Pats fans.

Narrated by Chris Evans! I bet he was very happy to do it. Him talking about his Patriots and Brady love on Jimmy Kimmel was so sweet.

He narrated the 2014 America's Game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes