PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert: Wed 9/6 is "Patriots Night" on NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very excited we get a second Do Your Job. I really enjoyed the first one. I was excited for America's Game but am pretty meh on the choices of Edelman (again) and Blount. Wish they had gotten one of the coaches and if they were going to bring someone back would have liked to have Brady (though I'm sure they asked and were turned down).

Very excited we get a second Do Your Job. I really enjoyed the first one. I was excited for America's Game but am pretty meh on the choices of Edelman (again) and Blount. Wish they had gotten one of the coaches and if they were going to bring someone back would have liked to have Brady (though I'm sure they asked and were turned down).

I don't understand why people keep wanting a coach in America's game? The coaches have their own america's game with Do your job now.

H3Ies3L.gif

Wonder what the top ten games will be?
Off the top of my head:

SB 51
SB 49
SB 36
Denver AFCCG '13
Week 16 '07
Titans snow game
Any Steelers AFCCG
Fog game against Chicago
Browns week 5 2016

That's 9. 10 is just to hard. Those are just ones that stuck out even greater than he usually does. And that's pretty hard to do.
I have a feeling that his first come back game, the 2001 Charger game will be included also. Maybe the Snow Bowl game. Really this should be top 20 or 25 games, top 10 does do him justice.

Wonder what the top ten games will be?
Off the top of my head:

SB 51
SB 49
SB 36
Denver AFCCG '13
Week 16 '07
Titans snow game
Any Steelers AFCCG
Fog game against Chicago
Browns week 5 2016

That's 9. 10 is just to hard. Those are just ones that stuck out even greater than he usually does. And that's pretty hard to do.
Miami game in 07 when he had 5 TD at half time.

NFL Timeline: Super Bowl LI, Do Your Job II, America's Game, Top 10 Brady Games

My DVR is gonna be busy tonight! :D

There's NFL Turning point at 6:30 PM ET which is a look back at Super Bowl LI. I'm guessing it's just the NFL turning point that airs on NBCSN?

Any chance this gets streamed anywhere for us plebeians who don't have the NFL Network?

Any chance this gets streamed anywhere for us plebeians who don't have the NFL Network?

If you remember any of those pats games link on reddit, and you go to the URL you can usually get NYJFL* Network channel.

Nice treat for a Wednesday night, and great way to get the juices (and beer) going in preparation for tomorrow night :cool:

tumblr_l0wgrvQgrM1qzh5gno1_500.jpg

if you don't have NFLN try sportsrfree.me/NFLtv

Works great for me. Or if that's like against forum rules, a mod can edit and someone can ask for it privately

Bout time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back