PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL to require Covid booster shot for all staff (update: new protocols required)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge no NFL player has died or collapsed from the vaccine. Surprised only soccer players seem to be dropping dead from the vaccine.
Are they holding out telling us Demaryius Thomas was vaxxed and died from vaxx complications?

Are they holding out telling us Demaryius Thomas was vaxxed and died from vaxx complications?
As opposed to a seizure from CTE?

As opposed to a seizure from CTE?
Is that what they think the cause of death was?

With the news of MRIs being used to potentially confirm CTE in the living, things could get very interesting on that front real quick.

The Jets are holding virtual meetings now with the recent rise in Covid cases across the US, specifically the NFL has seen a large increase....I would expect more teams to follow.

This has been a great NFL season so far, would hate to see Covid ruin it.

Is that what they think the cause of death was?

With the news of MRIs being used to potentially confirm CTE in the living, things could get very interesting on that front real quick.
I thought it was complications from a 2019 car crash.

I love all the jokes about a virus that has killed 800k Americans. Haha
The Jim Breuers of this forum feel the need to demonstrate how much smarter they are than the rest of us marks who think COVID is real.

Let's hope this thread doesn't go down a long, dark rabbit hole.

I can't begin to imagine just how dangerous it must be out there without a booster. Thank God for Pfizer and Moderna. Trust the science!

really wish i had invested in their stock back when this all started

I don’t suppose the NFL is going to bother checking these assistants to see if they’ve had the virus anytime recently or if they have antibodies? That seems like the logical thing to do before ordering boosters en masse, but the NFL under Goodell has rarely, if ever, been logical.

Goodell’s wife at the beach as her boyfriend, Jamaal, looks on from the shore…

1639497627399.png

Let's hope this thread doesn't go down a long, dark rabbit hole.
It’s a Covid thread. Of course it will go there. There’s a big, active one in the Pub but many of our more sackless posters with a full ignore list will only see tom444 talking to himself.

I sincerely hope most on the team got 3rd dose over bye week. Time to recover from side effects and would be good to have the core with that protection for the end of season and playoffs. COVID could derail any team at this point.

PFE has done ok, but MDRNA was the one to buy
Just because they’re not as diluted. If you’re looking at the overall health of the company, Pfizer’s market cap dwarfs Moderna’s.

1639498514972.png

1639498553093.png

Preach on! This is why I wear a mask inside my car with the windows up, trust the science.
Nothing says "trust the science" like the FDA wanting to wait 75 years to release the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine data.

Nothing says "trust the science" like the FDA wanting to wait 75 years to release the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine data.

don't exaggerate, it's only 55 years. Maybe some foolish 20 year olds getting vaxed will still be around to sue.
edit-well, upped to 75..I guess they want to ensure no one will be around to sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST