PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL to require Covid booster shot for all staff (update: new protocols required)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop breathing, and that's the end of the story. If you're breathing, your body is forcing others' outcomes. Fact.

All vaccines begin in experiments, or you don't know whether they're safe or work. All vaccines were once experimental. Fact.

The vaccines we're discussing are not experimental now. They have passed all the safety and efficacy tests. Fact.

Ivermectin is for horse deworming, not COVID. Fact.

"HCQ" was not an effective COVID preventative. Fact.

"HCQ" was not an effective treatment. Fact.

I think hydroxycholoquine was probably a grift of one kind or another. We'll end up finding out something about who owned what stock in that shlitz, there was just so much promotion of it with zero results.

You're not "propaganda resistant," you're fact resistant. You're propaganda-gobbling.

Given your "thoughts," above -- I suppose the guys pulling your strings are not going to get mad if you say they're "yours" - you should be happy to agree that the vanishingly less prevalent cases where people were vaxxed (and/or boosted), should go to the front of the line for treatments.

Since we know the vast majority in hospitals with COVID are unvaxed and therefore there by choice, they shouldn't bump someone who did everything right, accepted the tiny risk presented by the vaccine, but through no choice of their own need medical resources which will likely become scarce, unless omicron is exceedingly mild. (oral therapeutics, ICU beds, vents as applicable, monoclonal antibodies.) They should publicize this aspect of the choice now, it's not 1 from column A, 1 from column B. It's "use medicine on me"/"don't use medicine on me." If there's no scarcity of resources, it won't bother you. If there is, you know it's caused by those who chose to cause it -- you only have to look at the hospital admission, ICU, and death numbers.
"
Ivermectin is for horse deworming, not COVID. Fact.
"

Dr William Campbell won the Nobel Prize in 2015 for the use of ivermectin in people. Why don't you tell him that ivermectin is only for horses. By the way, I also drink a fluid used to cool engines and nuclear reactors, it is called water.

People die of many causes and until recently that included influenza, but strangely, influenza cases have pretty much disappeared.

Strange.

Or not.

You can claim that I am duped while I think you are a sheep. I have done my own research and you are entitled to your opinion. Keep wearing your mask and social distancing, and getting your endless boosters, but you WILL let me live as I choose, and I choose to reject the COVID scamdemic and will not get the jab! I do not need yours, or anyone else's permission to do so. The jab is a kill shot! There are many concerns about it, but start with researching the effect that graphene hydroxide has on the human body. Imagine molecular-sized razor blades flowing through your blood stream and then look at the adverse effects are that being reported. (blood clots, embolisms, heart and lung problems).

If the jab actually worked, why do we need endless boosters?

The government and media portray COVID as Godzilla when it is closer to Barney the Purple Dinosaur. COVID actually has a >99% survival rate if you DO get it, and if you survive it, your non-specific antigens will protect you from the new variants. The vaxxed are contributing to the new variants being loosed, while those who have survived COVID, if they even know they had it, now have more robust immune systems.

This is not about a disease, it is about about control, and the government is not going to take it's thumb off of the people after working so hard to get it.

This is a huge money making scam for the pharmaceuticals and the hospitals. Label something as COVID and the meter starts running.

As I said before, if your vaccine works, then you are protected, if it doesn't protect you then why should other people take it?

If the vaccine worked then why all of the boosters? The boosters are not going to end as long as the sheep comply. There is too much money to be made.

Did you know that Pzifer is the fifth most owned stock by congress?

Also, two thirds of congress cashed 2020 campaign checks from pharma.

That is as much as I want to say on this as I really did not intend to get caught up in the COVID discussion here.

I come to PatsFans to discuss the Pats, and I am not even doing that as much as I used to.

I have other avenues where I discuss political and current issues, and I will limit my non-Pats discusssions to those venues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes