PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL to require Covid booster shot for all staff (update: new protocols required)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Specifically, a booster is needed for anyone who is six months removed from the second Pfizer/Moderna vaccination and two months from the Johnson and Johnson vaccinate.

Tier 1 includes players, coaches, and trainers; however, the league says that players do not fall within the scope of the memo. Tier 2 includes general managers and football operations employees, among others.

Interesting. Just staff though, not players.

could be a precursor for the players
Only if NFLPA agrees and they will want something ($) in exchange for agreeing to it. Unlike staff they have a cBA.

They can't force the players to get vaccinated as it is, so I imagine they won't be able to force them to get the booster (which isn't even a booster if you're not vaccinated in the first place).

They will just continue to do what they've been doing all along, and that is make things as difficult as possible for unvaxxed players.

could be a precursor for the players
Given that somehow the NFLPA has not insisted on the initial vaccine for players, getting them to agree to a booster shot seems unlikely.

To my knowledge no NFL player has died or collapsed from the vaccine. Surprised only soccer players seem to be dropping dead from the vaccine.

To my knowledge no NFL player has died or collapsed from the vaccine. Surprised only soccer players seem to be dropping dead from the vaccine.
You have to at least try it, you might draw a yellow card.

Lol. You’ve noticed that too? It’s really bizarre.

Mortimer Porksley starting another worthless thread. Lmao

The orange mans vaccine svcks.

This oughta be a fun thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case