PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL to require Covid booster shot for all staff (update: new protocols required)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long will it take this thread to get deleted after the Browns one today?

So I don't want to get into it with anybody, you guys have made up what passes for your minds.

Here's what's coming this time though, from what little we know right now:

Omicron infectivity:
Appears to be way more infectious than previous variants

Omicron virulence (how nasty it is)
Unknown.... but it is known that current vaccines, especially with a booster, have a good chance to keep you out of a hospital.

Why you're getting vaccinated if you're older or have one of a very broad range of risk factors
Because you don't want to get sick yourself, or die

Why you're getting vaxed if you're younger, like NFL players:
Other than Brady, most are young and healthy enough that they likely won't die or get very sick from COVID. You might also be in that age/health range. Yes you do have personal risk, but if you don't care, the goal is to NOT let this much more infectious variant get more of a toe hold than it'll get anyway. Vaxing will reduce the rate of spread, but truthfully, the vaccines aren't anything like foolproof for that. They do keep you out of the hospital and so on.

That will make the entire country a petri dish for the development of the next variant. Many more opportunities to roll them dice again.

Who's dying
I looked this up the other day. It reflects the delta surge, and we'll see what Omicron does. I remember a year and a half ago there was all this *&&^&% floating around from some Italian nursing home being trotted out as the full spread of experiences, back with COVID classic, claiming that 99.9% of the deaths were these rickety old people.

If that **** was ever real it's not now.

Up to age 40, you really are unlikely to die of it. Fewer than 20,000 deaths all in. From age 40-49, 33,706. That's roughly how many Americans of
all ages die in automobile crashes in a "good" year (it'll be up past 40K for 2021). Ages 50-64: 145K dead. 65-74, 178K dead. 75-84, 203k. 85-older, 207K. Of Americans 65 and older, 1% have died of COVID since the beginning of the pandemic (a year and a half).

So you guys under 40, I get it. But you're not going to always be under 40. If we're just going to have the default reaper be COVID, eff it, maybe that'll happen.

We're very stupid. Thanks, Friends of COVID brigade!

What's next
We don't know. There are indications that this one might be less killy. If that's false hope, I guess the unvaxed/unboosted will predominate among the victims, from what we know now.

We'll also have the delta surge around, we'll have whatever omicron brings us, and will have this year's flu all at one time. So they are gaming out scenarios of a nationwide overwhelming of the health care system; you call the ambulance and nothing happens. That sort of thing. Who knows. It's sort of a worst case scenario, but I didn't think we'd find a way to let 800,000 Americans die either.

Bear in mind that letting a virus hang around is like letting the other team hang around 10 points back when you could put them away. We haven't shown the clarity and unity of purpose even in our country to defeat this disease. We beat polio, we beat the infant diseases, we beat TB, then we led the world in all but stamping them out. But that was before.

Either we learn to do that again, or we become that third world country you don't go to, once the advanced countries get it together.

What happens this season
Depends how bad it gets. I don't think they go back and re-empty the stands. Money's a powerful incentive. Plus there are the broader effects to the economy.

So anyway. maybe Omicron is/will be really mild. We don't know yet. If you guys think we're out of the woods, the takeaway is, **** happens and it keeps happening until you learn to stop it. We're back to not knowing. Little hint: when not knowing ended up with nearly a million corpses piled up, you probably want to err on the side of caution. But you do you.

Nothing says "trust the science" like the FDA wanting to wait 75 years to release the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine data.

Nothing to see there - e.g., "...this is no coverup. This glacial pace is broadly consistent with the FDA’s standard timelines for fulfilling record requests. The FDA does often prioritize more important documents, but complete responses can take years. The agency’s FOIA office is badly backlogged, with more than 3,000 requests outstanding at the end of 2020....Partly because the agency is overwhelmed by commercial FOIA users. Fortune 500 companies use FOIA to gather intel on competitors. Some for-profit specialty companies do nothing but file FOIA requests."

Those looking for a grand conspiracy should try their luck elsewhere.

COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID

So I don't want to get into it with anybody, you guys have made up what passes for your minds.

Here's what's coming this time though, from what little we know right now:

Omicron infectivity:
Appears to be way more infectious than previous variants

Omicron virulence (how nasty it is)
Unknown.... but it is known that current vaccines, especially with a booster, have a good chance to keep you out of a hospital.

Why you're getting vaccinated if you're older or have one of a very broad range of risk factors
Because you don't want to get sick yourself, or die

Why you're getting vaxed if you're younger, like NFL players:
Other than Brady, most are young and healthy enough that they likely won't die or get very sick from COVID. You might also be in that age/health range. Yes you do have personal risk, but if you don't care, the goal is to NOT let this much more infectious variant get more of a toe hold than it'll get anyway. Vaxing will reduce the rate of spread, but truthfully, the vaccines aren't anything like foolproof for that. They do keep you out of the hospital and so on.

That will make the entire country a petri dish for the development of the next variant. Many more opportunities to roll them dice again.

Who's dying
I looked this up the other day. It reflects the delta surge, and we'll see what Omicron does. I remember a year and a half ago there was all this *&&^&% floating around from some Italian nursing home being trotted out as the full spread of experiences, back with COVID classic, claiming that 99.9% of the deaths were these rickety old people.

If that **** was ever real it's not now.

Up to age 40, you really are unlikely to die of it. Fewer than 20,000 deaths all in. From age 40-49, 33,706. That's roughly how many Americans of
all ages die in automobile crashes in a "good" year (it'll be up past 40K for 2021). Ages 50-64: 145K dead. 65-74, 178K dead. 75-84, 203k. 85-older, 207K. Of Americans 65 and older, 1% have died of COVID since the beginning of the pandemic (a year and a half).

So you guys under 40, I get it. But you're not going to always be under 40. If we're just going to have the default reaper be COVID, eff it, maybe that'll happen.

We're very stupid. Thanks, Friends of COVID brigade!

What's next
We don't know. There are indications that this one might be less killy. If that's false hope, I guess the unvaxed/unboosted will predominate among the victims, from what we know now.

We'll also have the delta surge around, we'll have whatever omicron brings us, and will have this year's flu all at one time. So they are gaming out scenarios of a nationwide overwhelming of the health care system; you call the ambulance and nothing happens. That sort of thing. Who knows. It's sort of a worst case scenario, but I didn't think we'd find a way to let 800,000 Americans die either.

Bear in mind that letting a virus hang around is like letting the other team hang around 10 points back when you could put them away. We haven't shown the clarity and unity of purpose even in our country to defeat this disease. We beat polio, we beat the infant diseases, we beat TB, then we led the world in all but stamping them out. But that was before.

Either we learn to do that again, or we become that third world country you don't go to, once the advanced countries get it together.

What happens this season
Depends how bad it gets. I don't think they go back and re-empty the stands. Money's a powerful incentive. Plus there are the broader effects to the economy.

So anyway. maybe Omicron is/will be really mild. We don't know yet. If you guys think we're out of the woods, the takeaway is, **** happens and it keeps happening until you learn to stop it. We're back to not knowing. Little hint: when not knowing ended up with nearly a million corpses piled up, you probably want to err on the side of caution. But you do you.
Vaccination won't stop the variants anywhere, there are too many animal reservoirs. Unless you want to start vaxxing the deer, cats, dogs, etc every 3 months.

Also the age related death data needs to be filtered down by comorbidities. Guarantee you very little deaths in any healthy age grouping below 65

Vaccination won't stop the variants anywhere, there are too many animal reservoirs. Unless you want to start vaxxing the deer, cats, dogs, etc every 3 months.
We don't know all the characteristics of Omicron, and one critical thing I am looking out for is whether the vaccines, in humans, have much success decreasing infectivity beyond what we've seen - at fully boosted (full vax + a booster) level.

We just need more time to gather that data on the ground. But we have a nice rich test-bed to gather it. The rest of the world says thanks.

Though one likely vector of the original alpha strain was from bats, I did not know that a significant source of infection is continuous zoonotic leaps. Is that documented as making up a lot of the spread? Everything I see is about human-human contact.
Also the age related death data needs to be filtered down by comorbidities. Guarantee you very little deaths in any healthy age grouping below 65
Certainly in comparison with those with comorbidities. However, this raises some questions (one of which is, how old are you? Only partly tongue in cheek. The idea that a comorbidity is a rarity is a bit oversold with the breadth of categories considered a comorbidity for COVID.

But I don't understand your plea that it "needs to be filtered down." I mean, to determine what? To decide whether you, personally, are just a mosquito or someone who'll get malaria, and how sure you can putatively be of that? Welp, a little less than half the adult population has a comorbidity... including almost 1 in 5 ages 18-29. "Sorry Hoffstedder, you're young but the inhaler's a dead giveaway." So, whatever it "needs to be filtered" for, you still have a huge at-risk population. Are you, for some reason, concerned only with whether it will kill people without comorbidities?

Article Summary Line Overall, 45.4% of US adults were estimated to be at heightened risk of COVID-19 complications due to co-morbidities, increasing from 19.8% for ages 18-29 years to 80.7% for ages 80+ years, with state-to-state variation.

COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
COVID
The single largest new threat to life America has faced, including any of the wars we have fought. Would you type "9./11" a hundred times and think you're clever a year after the terrorist attacks? Because for a while there we were going at a pace of a 9/11 (or more than 1) per day of COVID.

If you think people might be tweaked by saying "9/11 9/11 9/11" ad nauseum in 2002, it makes sense that there might be at least 800,000 people's close family who might be a little upset at your witticism.

Not me, I'm just sickened on behalf of humanity. I see in that the same kind of clever mind at work in the jokes I heard in grade school about the new German microwave that seats 6.

you goddamned sub-mongoloid...STFU!!! you've been insulting everybody's intelligence on this board with your jerkoff hysterics for two years. Tape your mouth to the end of a tailpipe you incessant jerkoff and get it over with.

To my knowledge no NFL player has died or collapsed from the vaccine. Surprised only soccer players seem to be dropping dead from the vaccine.
About 10 players a year drop dead when playing soccer even pre vaccine. It's a much more demanding sport for cardio so perhaps unsurprising. More people have heart issues when running marathons than when playing soccer and would be interested to see the stats comparing that

About 10 players a year drop dead when playing soccer even pre vaccine. It's a much more demanding sport for cardio so perhaps unsurprising. More people have heart issues when running marathons than when playing soccer and would be interested to see the stats comparing that
Yeah but 9 of those 10 were only faking it trying to get a penalty kick.

To my knowledge no NFL player has died or collapsed from the vaccine. Surprised only soccer players seem to be dropping dead from the vaccine.
And that is alarming in itself

We don't know all the characteristics of Omicron, and one critical thing I am looking out for is whether the vaccines, in humans, have much success decreasing infectivity beyond what we've seen - at fully boosted (full vax + a booster) level.

We just need more time to gather that data on the ground. But we have a nice rich test-bed to gather it. The rest of the world says thanks.

Though one likely vector of the original alpha strain was from bats, I did not know that a significant source of infection is continuous zoonotic leaps. Is that documented as making up a lot of the spread? Everything I see is about human-human contact.

Certainly in comparison with those with comorbidities. However, this raises some questions (one of which is, how old are you? Only partly tongue in cheek. The idea that a comorbidity is a rarity is a bit oversold with the breadth of categories considered a comorbidity for COVID.

But I don't understand your plea that it "needs to be filtered down." I mean, to determine what? To decide whether you, personally, are just a mosquito or someone who'll get malaria, and how sure you can putatively be of that? Welp, a little less than half the adult population has a comorbidity... including almost 1 in 5 ages 18-29. "Sorry Hoffstedder, you're young but the inhaler's a dead giveaway." So, whatever it "needs to be filtered" for, you still have a huge at-risk population. Are you, for some reason, concerned only with whether it will kill people without comorbidities?

I didn't see where the original study was, but yes, there are many zoonotic transmissions of the disease.

As for ages related data, the absolute risk for someone who is healthy, with no comorbidities under the age of 65 is very, very low of death or severe disease. Even people with one comorbidity but not others seem to have relatively low risk. My type 1 diabetic step Dad only knew he got it because he had to go to the hospital for something unrelated.

Obesity is by far the biggest risk factor from what I'm seeing, yet we aren't closing McDonald's or telling people to exercise and lose weight. It seems disingenuous that we we are forcing boosters on healthy people or forcing two dose vaccine regimins when the new data shows the risk for myocarditis is healthy males from the Moderna vaccine is greater than from infection and we aren't doing anything to mitigate that here in the US.

Edit: One additional thought on the myocarditis study. It does not differentiate risk between men and women, it's combined risk. If we were to break that out, the risk of myocarditis for men would be many, many times higher than from infection. It's a travesty that we are forcing these "one size fits all" vaccine mandates, especially for young males. With their almost zero risk of severe disease, we are putting them in harms way and the potential for hospitalization because people don't want to have a nuanced policy discussion here in the US.

Last edited:

I didn't see where the original study was, but yes, there are many zoonotic transmissions of the disease.

As for ages related data, the absolute risk for someone who is healthy, with no comorbidities under the age of 65 is very, very low of death or severe disease. Even people with one comorbidity but not others seem to have relatively low risk. My type 1 diabetic step Dad only knew he got it because he had to go to the hospital for something unrelated.

Obesity is by far the biggest risk factor from what I'm seeing, yet we aren't closing McDonald's or telling people to exercise and lose weight. It seems disingenuous that we we are forcing boosters on healthy people or forcing two dose vaccine regimins when the new data shows the risk for myocarditis is healthy males from the Moderna vaccine is greater than from infection and we aren't doing anything to mitigate that here in the US.

Your "many zoonotic transmissions" appear to at least lead with shock that it happened at all:

It was the news Sophie Gryseels had been dreading for months. Almost a year into the pandemic, a seemingly healthy wild mink tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 in Utah. No free-roaming animal was known to have caught the virus before, although researchers had been watching for this closely. “It’s happened,” wrote Gryseels, an evolutionary biologist at the University of Antwerp, Belgium, in an e-mail to her colleagues.

Ever since the coronavirus started spreading around the world, scientists have worried that it could leap from people into wild animals. If so, it might lurk in various species, possibly mutate and then resurge in humans even after the pandemic has subsided.

If ever there was a conflation of dog-bites-man and man-bites-dog news, your spin of this is it. You went from "scientists are worried it's possible that it could reemerge if we stamp it out," to "Can't win, better not try," based on one mink in Utah. One mink in Utah and some lady in Belgium is saying "It's happened" in emails to colleagues.

It is very important that it can be transmitted human-to-animal. It's also conceivable that at some point in the future, we'll turn on our TVs and see that millions of household pets are wheezing their last gasps due to the virus.

So far, however, that's not our major transmissibility problem.

As to your predictable "I'm healthy enough not to get vaccinated" problem, here's a gedanken experiment

Let's say that I don't care if you die, and you don't care if I die. (Even though I really do hope you don't die, and I just assume that it's mutual.)

Now let's further stipulate that you're not my species. Let's say I'm a human and you're a lifeform called a Meseeks. Let's say you can catch COVID from a human but not transmit it.

Then I don't care if you're vaccinated. In that situation, I don't care if you're healthy, not healthy, where you want to party, whatever. Knock yourself out.

Let's say you're a young Meseeks teaming with virus, asymptomatic, and unable to effectively transmit your viral load. You don't hurt me and my species.

Let's say you're an old Meseeks, also teaming with virus, very symptomatic, and dying of it. Still don't care. It just can't get back to me. This is a large part of why there's been no mass disbursement of domestic animals; it appears to be a rarity that they catch and transmit the virus to humans. Nobody masks fido.

But now let's say, ad argumentum, that you're human and can transmit the disease.

If you are old or have a comobidity, I care that you have it -- remember, I didn't care before, for the sake of argument -- because you can get me sick. I can see that you can get me sick because you are using up scarce health resources, gasping for breath, praying that you'll be deemed worthy of intubation and a medically induced coma. Very vivid image; Oh my, I am afraid of that.

If you are young and do not have a comobidity, I care that you have it, because you can have it and transmit it, you just won't get super-sick and die of it.

If you stop breathing my air, I am glad to not worry about whether you are vaccinated. Otherwise, shuuut upppppppppp. You're (potentially) shedding virus and adding to the quite real human to human transmission problem. I respect your rights, but this is a public health issue.

PS, each wave, the majority who are tired of losing loved ones because of puerile anti-vax arguments are going to get more, not less, irritated at vaxsplaining with each wave. We The People aren't going to be hunky dory with this childish rot forever. Hope you'll get off as a free rider eventually as everybody else vaxes up, and don't sweat who died for your "freedom." But I can't think of a situation that better exemplifies "freedom isn't free." (It's usually quoted by those who put their lives on their line in a war. I'll remind you that we haven't ever fought a war that killed as many of us as COVID. And you're on the side of the enemy. Well, making arguments on the enemy's behalf. Let's not go ALL the way there.)

Last edited:
Your "many zoonotic transmissions" appear to at least lead with shock that it happened at all:

If ever there was a conflation of dog-bites-man and man-bites-dog news, your spin of this is it. You went from "scientists are worried it's possible that it could reemerge if we stamp it out," to "Can't win, better not try," based on one mink in Utah. One mink in Utah and some lady in Belgium is saying "It's happened" in emails to colleagues.

It is very important that it can be transmitted human-to-animal. It's also conceivable that at some point in the future, we'll turn on our TVs and see that millions of household pets are wheezing their last gasps due to the virus.

As to your predictable "I'm healthy enough not to get vaccinated" problem, here's a gedanken experiment

Let's say that I don't care if you die, and you don't care if I die. (Even though I really do hope you don't die, and I just assume that it's mutual.)

Now let's further stipulate that you're not my species. Let's say I'm a human and you're a lifeform called a Meseeks. Let's say you can catch COVID from a human but not transmit it.

Then I don't care if you're vaccinated. In that situation, I don't care if you're healthy, not healthy, where you want to party, whatever. Knock yourself out.

Let's say you're a young Meseeks teaming with virus, asymptomatic, and unable to effectively transmit your viral load. You don't hurt me and my species.

Let's say you're an old Meseeks, also teaming with virus, very symptomatic, and dying of it. Still don't care. It just can't get back to me. This is a large part of why there's been no mass disbursement of domestic animals; it appears to be a rarity that they catch and transmit the virus to humans. Nobody masks fido.

But now let's say, ad argumentum, that you're human and can transmit the disease.

If you are old or have a comobidity, I care that you have it -- remember, I didn't care before, for the sake of argument -- because you can get me sick. I can see that you can get me sick because you are using up scarce health resources, gasping for breath, praying that you'll be deemed worthy of intubation and a medically induced coma. Very vivid image; Oh my, I am afraid of that.

If you are young and do not have a comobidity, I care that you have it, because you can have it and transmit it, you just won't get super-sick and die of it.

If you stop breathing my air, I am glad to not worry about whether you are vaccinated. Otherwise, shuuut upppppppppp. You're (potentially) shedding virus and adding to the quite real human to human transmission problem. I respect your rights, but this is a public health issue.

PS, each wave, the majority who are tired of losing loved ones because of puerile anti-vax arguments are going to get more, not less, irritated at vaxsplaining with each wave. We The People aren't going to be hunky dory with this childish rot forever. Hope you'll get off as a free rider eventually as everybody else vaxes up, and don't sweat who died for your "freedom." But I can't think of a situation that better exemplifies "freedom isn't free." (It's usually quoted by those who put their lives on their line in a war. I'll remind you that we haven't ever fought a war that killed as many of us as COVID. And you're on the side of the enemy. Well, making arguments on the enemy's behalf. Let's not go ALL the way there.)
All of this would be great if vaccines actually stopped transmission, since they don't, then your argument doesn't actually apply. But yes, by all means, let's keep vaccinating people who don't need to be and increase their risk of serious adverse events because we need to protect people who won't protect their own health by eating right or losing weight.

Edit: Also, here's a better paper explaining the research: SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Animals: Reservoirs for Reverse Zoonosis and Models for Study (nih.gov)

The fact is that because there are animal reservoirs, they will continue to spit out mutated forms of the virus. Which is just another reason that we aren't going to be able to vaccinate this virus into non-existence. The best we can hope for at this point is a combination of vaccine mediated and infection mediated immunity as the virus becomes endemic. Hopefully this latest omicron mutation is less severe and is what brings us to an endemic state where infections may be high, but deaths are low.

Finally, I see you just ignored the significant risk of myocarditis in certain population groups and the fact that we aren't doing anything in this country to manage that risk. It's standard for people who are more politically motivated when it comes to the vaccine rather than trying to mitigate the risks of the vaccine while protecting people from severe illness.

Last edited:

Liberals should just pass a law making it legal to sue anyone who they suspect is unvaccinated for 10K bounty.

I am sure our Republican friends in Texas would agree such a law is constitutional.:cool:

"U.S. vaccine advisers are scheduled to consider whether to change recommendations on the use of Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine because of the risk of a rare but serious blood-clotting condition."
This is why some are reluctant to get the vaccine. Who knows what long term effects can happen from any of the vaccines. For healthy people, this virus is not a threat and Omicron appears to be even less of a threat. Individuals, not the government get to decide what goes into their bodies. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe