PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Texans at Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ravens-Texans game thread

Anyone still of the opinion they'd rather see Baltimore coming to Foxboro?

All right, seriously. I don't get this. If Houston was winning, they'd be looking like the fearsome team right now and the Ravens would likely look old and slow. Then everyone would be saying how the Texans are young and fierce and we sure don't want to face them.

The team who's winning is always going to look good!

Ed reeeeeeeeeeed.

Best we can hope for is some key Ravens getting banged up -- like Reed.

Yates is pressing again. It's over

Reed could have a shoulder seperation.

Ravens aren't winning this game as much as the Texans are just handing it to them. This has been an absolute pathetic performance on every level by Houston so far - I still doubt whether Kubiac is a guy that can win any game with any kind of juice on it. Cinci was a cupcake, the AFC South could have been the worst division from 2-4 in football. Time for the coaches to turn off this game and start game planning for Baltimore.

I would have loved to see Houston because of everything we are seeing here today, but bring on Baltimore.

Finally get a 1st down and Foster is limping.... great.

Well this game is pretty boring, i'm out.

The game's not over yet. Stick around....

All right, seriously. I don't get this. If Houston was winning, they'd be looking like the fearsome team right now and the Ravens would likely look old and slow. Then everyone would be saying how the Texans are young and fierce and we sure don't want to face them.

It's easy. You WANT a 3rd string rookie coming to your place. Period. End of story. It's suuuuper easy.

Reed looks hurt.

Man, that scoreboard was the worst thing to wake up to.

...and both teams haven't done anything that makes them look good enough to be feared.

Ravens aren't winning this game as much as the Texans are just handing it to them. This has been an absolute pathetic performance on every level by Houston so far - I still doubt whether Kubiac is a guy that can win any game with any kind of juice on it. Cinci was a cupcake, the AFC South could have been the worst division from 2-4 in football. Time for the coaches to turn off this game and start game planning for Baltimore.

I would have loved to see Houston because of everything we are seeing here today, but bring on Baltimore.

They're down to their 3rd string QB. They don't have Mario Williams. They lost Andre Johnson/Arian Foster each for several weeks. Making the 2nd round is a great accomplishment regarless of how bad they're looking today.

Reed could have a shoulder seperation.

I never like to see anyone get hurt (although I probably wouldn't mind if it way Ray Lewis), but it would be helpfull if he couldn't play next week.

This game is FAR from over..as the Texans start moving the ball in Raven's territory.

It's easy. You WANT a 3rd string rookie coming to your place. Period. End of story. It's suuuuper easy.

Well, true. Yates is....Yates.

But even my husband was all, "you'd really rather see Arian Foster?"

Personally, I would rather see the Texans. But I can't stand how people get easily spooked. Like I said before, we play who we play and we owe Baltimore big time.

If they score here it is still a game.

Ugh...I forgot Pollard was on the Ravens...p.o.s...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes