PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Texans at Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ravens-Texans game thread

i know many of you folks in here can't stand Rex Ryan...I can't stand John Harbaugh...he is a prick's prick...get ready for loudmouth yapping from suggs, reed, lewis, and their dbag head coach...I hope it's Patriots 49 Baltimore ZERO...
Pats defense just submitted their best game of the year, and did they actually get pressure with four guys last night? If they can do that against FAILCO they should win handily....just hope Brady doesn't make stupid freaking interceptions,....GO PATS

Dislike. Hopefully all the players make it through the game without getting hurt by Bernard Pollard.

I'd like to clarify that I love Reed but I'd rather he played for us. Against us, he needs to be on the sidelines.

Hi Mr Reed, I'd like you to meet..gronk.jpg

Hopefully Ed Reed isn't our for next week. I don't want to hear excuses from the loudmouths if we win.

Who cares if they make excuses?

For the sake of professional football, please never let TJ Yates see another snap in an NFL game. Down the stretch there, if not for getting tipped, I think he was looking at another underneath pass up the middle which would have ran the clock out - I mean, does the kid have any kind of IQ whatseover?

If the defense plays average and the offense comes to play next week, there is no reason there won't be a W.

But according to Dan Dierdorf Yates played a great game :rofl:

Please.

I don't want the guy dead, I want him not playing because it's better for us. You wanted the same only in the form of a Texan victory.
I'm sure he'll be back terrifying offenses in no time, but hopefully not next week.

Rooting for a team to lose is a lot different than hoping for a person to be injured.

That's the sort of crap that belongs on JetsInsider, where they love to revel in Patriots' injuries and wish for more of them.

Who cares if they make excuses?

Me? I wouldn't have made the statement if I didn't care.

We are a better team than them, I want them healthy when we beat them.

Hopefully Ed Reed isn't our for next week. I don't want to hear excuses from the loudmouths if we win.

I hope he is out, because it makes it easier for the Pats to win next week. Injuries are part of football, managing them week to week is what allows some teams to succeed year to year. No one ever remembers the injuries after the superbowl is over, they just remember who won.

Rooting for a team to lose is a lot different than hoping for a person to be injured.

That's the sort of crap that belongs on JetsInsider, where they love to revel in Patriots' injuries and wish for more of them.

I would never root for a player to get injured, if he is injured, however, I would root for them not to play next week.

I would never root for a player to get injured, if he is injured, however, I would root for them not to play next week.

He tweaked his foot at the end of a game he played, and you're wanting him out for next week. Of course you're rooting for an injury.

It's a frickin sprained ankle. We hope it keeps him out next week. Get over yourself.

Kindly direct me to the comments where everyone was hoping and praying for Reed to go down injured. We didn't tell him to kill himself on a Hail Mary nor did anyone wish for it

If he did get injured and he doesn't play, it's good for us. That makes me happy. If he plays and is gimpy, that's also good for us. If he plays at 100 percent, it's not.

I like what's good for us. Period.

Your logic makes no sense. He was injured, I did not wish him to get injured, but he was. I do wish for the Ravens to be the easiest foe possible for the Pats, therefore I hope he is out next week.

Your logic makes no sense. He was injured, I did not wish him to get injured, but he was. I do wish for the Ravens to be the easiest foe possible for the Pats, therefore I hope he is out next week.

This man/woman/internet persona is impervious to logic. Good luck to you.

Texans lost a game they should have won. Terrible botched punt. Awful decisions to force teh ball to Andre Johnson...multiple times. Their D looked better than the Ravens D and they are the early favorite to win their division again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes