PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs: Texans at Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ravens-Texans game thread

no excuse for pats to lose to the ravens...i would be mad if we did..

Reed gets injured because the Ravens offense can't gain an inch for a first down.

TJ Yates sucks. Joe Flacco is terrible.

dan the idiot...they are going to be confident going into NE....no **** really?

Wow, if Reed's really hurt... I can't help but feel bad for him on a personal level. Talk about an emotional swing...

get ready for the loudmouths this week

if ed reed is out, i guarantee pats win or your money back

Lets lay waste to the Rat Birds.

I'd like to clarify that I love Reed but I'd rather he played for us. Against us, he needs to be on the sidelines.

I feel kind of guilty for not feeling bad. I mean, I don't want the bad karma, but having Ed Reed possibly hurt on a hail mary seems a bit fortunate.

Wow, Ed Reed really wants to take that emmy away from Rapelesburger. The consummate warrior....:bricks:...NOT

:D Shame Reed came down awkwardly.....hope he OK :bricks:

Mike Florio is ringing Suggs' phone for a comment as we speak.

For the sake of professional football, please never let TJ Yates see another snap in an NFL game. Down the stretch there, if not for getting tipped, I think he was looking at another underneath pass up the middle which would have ran the clock out - I mean, does the kid have any kind of IQ whatseover?

If the defense plays average and the offense comes to play next week, there is no reason there won't be a W.

Wow, if Reed's really hurt... I can't help but feel bad for him on a personal level. Talk about an emotional swing...
Looked sore.

If he's out its a huge blow for the Ravens.

And probably only one of the stand up guys in their D.

Hopefully Ed Reed isn't our for next week. I don't want to hear excuses from the loudmouths if we win.

Let's not sink to the level of Jets fans.

Please.

I don't want the guy dead, I want him not playing because it's better for us. You wanted the same only in the form of a Texan victory.
I'm sure he'll be back terrifying offenses in no time, but hopefully not next week.

If Kevin Walter had actually looked for the ball, this game is in overtime. It hit him in the shoulder.

I feel kind of guilty for not feeling bad. I mean, I don't want the bad karma, but having Ed Reed possibly hurt on a hail mary seems a bit fortunate.

Stars definitely have been aligning for us. We just played a .500 team and have an extra day for AFCC. Even if Reed's able to go we've got to be able to beat Balt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back