PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Honors / HOF announcements

If Johnson is in there’s only one more to be named. I hope it’s Rodney.

If Johnson is in there’s only one more to be named. I hope it’s Rodney.
Is it 5 or 6 that get in? I thought 5 plus a senior committee member.

Reactions: sb1
Is Goodell high?

No luck for Rodney again

Freeney
Johnson
Gradishar
Patrick Willis
Mongo McMichael
Hester
Peppers

No Rodney again. Unreal

No Gates?

Obviously he will get in. But that's kind of ridiculous.

Hall of Fame hates the Patriots at this Rate they probably won't even let Brady in.

This is better player than Rodney lol 1000000321.png

Wait Patrick Willis got in?

What the **** did Patrick Willis ever do. Bruschi probably belongs in before him and no one's trying to even make that case.

Patrick Willis was a great player and congratulations to him for getting in the HOF. He definitely deserved consideration. He only played 8 years, though. If you only count Rodney's time with the Chargers (9 years), Harrison had more tackles and sacks than Willis did for his career.

Harrison has the stats, the longevity, and the championships to have been inducted years ago. The PED test can't be keeping him out because they just inducted Peppers, who failed the same number of tests. Him being a "dirty" player is pretty ridiculous because the NFL was selling VHS tapes celebrating that style of play or ESPN had their Jacked Up segment and now we're supposed to pretend that stuff never happened or that Rodney was some exception. If Harrison had been born 10 years earlier and/or if he had been on the Steelers, he would have been elected within his first 3 years of eligibility.

Lamar wins his 2nd mvp. One Josh Allen vote away from unanimous.

Patrick Willis was a great player and congratulations to him for getting in the HOF. He definitely deserved consideration. He only played 8 years, though. If you only count Rodney's time with the Chargers (9 years), Harrison had more tackles and sacks than Willis did for his career.
Damn that ends that debate. I looked the stats up real quick and Rodney did have more sacks I think Willis had more tackles though. Rodney obviously also has his time with the Pats still too and absolutely destroys him in playoff stats.

Lamar wins his 2nd mvp. One Josh Allen vote away from unanimous.
NFL awards are so messed up how is that Lamar can catch Brady in MVP votes with one more.

Wait Lamar has more than Mahomes?

Mahomes has 2 my bad. I mean those 2 clearly should have the same number of them lol.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back