PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft Rumor: Pats involved in a trade for Jordan Love. (MOD EDIT:Likely Not Accurate)

You're good - and I didn't mean to shoot the messenger. It's just a tough balance sometimes between trying to also make sure we don't spread misinformation, which is generally what a lot of these types of people on Twitter are often trying to do.
Totally understood. All is fair in the game of....... Love.

Had to.

You're good - and I didn't mean to shoot the messenger. It's just a tough balance sometimes between trying to also make sure we don't spread misinformation, which is generally what a lot of these types of people on Twitter are often trying to do.
This is the season for misinformation!! But there are multiple layers of misinformation....

A) Something some idiot on twitter made up, or
B) Something untrue that some team legitimately leaked in order to misdirect the competition

I find it possible that the Patriots made that offer but I just can't see GB accepting it. They'd be getting #15 this year in exchange for #29 this year and last year's #26. I dunno.......

Why bail the Packers out of their blunder?

Rodgers is moving to Jeopardy full time. Why the FFCCKK would they trade Love??!!!!!!!!!!

I’m still trying to wrap my head around why the hell they made that pick in the first place.

But there could be more competition next Friday!!
Please God no.
I can only watch so many squandered draft choices.
Sanu for a second and Richards for a second.
The risk on Dominique Easley have to be the worst picks.
Well honorable reaches.
Bethel Johnson
Brandon Tate
Dear God Jermaine Cunningham.

:D:D:D Move along nothing to see here....

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Why would GB want to trade Love away unless he does not have what it takes to succeed Rodgers?

Please God no.
I can only watch so many squandered draft choices.
Sanu for a second and Richards for a second.
The risk on Dominique Easley have to be the worst picks.
Well honorable reaches.
Bethel Johnson
Brandon Tate
Dear God Jermaine Cunningham.
Ahh yes, Jermaine - our first drafted “Edge” rusher when we could/should have taken Dunlop the “Defensive End”... oh well, does make you wonder how the heck did we pick Gronk, Light, Branch, Collins, and Volmer all in the second round...

LA: hey let's trade away our possible franchise QB and a 4th round pick to uhh...let's see here...move up 14 spots in the first round. MAKES SENSE

edit: i had my QBs mixed up but i will let these two posts stand as a shining beacon of idiocy on this forum

I had heard that GB was not happy in what they had seen from Love, so this makes sense if that is true.
If they want to commit to Rogers, this would make perfect sense.

Didn't we trade Jimmy G to make Tom happy?
If GB feels like this guy is a possible bust, this will give them a half decent return, while making Rogers happy.

They may want to move Love before his value goes the way of Josh Rosen.

I don't know if this is a good trade or not, because I have not seen enough of Love, but it sounds like a Belichick type of trade.

Didn't we trade Jimmy G to make Tom happy?
Jimmy Garoppolo was traded because he was the 2nd best QB on the team and was 2 months from free agency. Better to get a pick than a big fat nothingburger.

Jimmy Garoppolo was traded because he was the 2nd best QB on the team and was 2 months from free agency. Better to get a pick than a big fat nothingburger.

Nothing burger?

Did you ever hear of a comp pick we would have received a 3rd the following year, if
He left.

In 2009, Matt Castle was a FA & we franchised him before trading him to KC.

Nothing burger?

Did you ever hear of a comp pick we would have received a 3rd the following year, if
He left.
That would have been about 60 slots below the pick we got. And it ain't exactly like we needed him that November/December/January/February.
In 2009, Matt Castle was a FA & we franchised him before trading him to KC.
Point being?

:D:D:D Move along nothing to see here....

Why are all the men on his father side of the family working as custodian.

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
LA: hey let's trade away our possible franchise QB and a 4th round pick to uhh...let's see here...move up 14 spots in the first round. MAKES SENSE

edit: i had my QBs mixed up but i will let these two posts stand as a shining beacon of idiocy on this forum

You were thinking Laurence Alivier weren't you? Yes that would be a bad trade.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back