PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Draft: Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy DK Metcalf is falling. It justifies everyone who said he would and really looks at prospects outside of just 40 time and height.
He'd make a great Seahawk.

Just saw a report on Quinnen Williams...Jetes got a great player and a great human being.

Makes it harder to hate them.

You can hate them and love the Player..

Hope there's a run on CB's, Rb's and LB's before we pick.

Two straight CBs. You might be on to something. I do want a DB and LB today, though, along with OL, DL, and TE. We'll see how it shakes out.

Lol o like that colts player! Call out this crowd. At least in NU they boo us like they care.

Hate the colts but that was funny. “You plyed the Colts 20 something times and won 3.”

Looks like Kahale Warring isn't a secret anymore. Oh well. Select him at 64 for all I care. It's all good value from this point on.

Love the measurables. From the film one thing I seen that gives me some pause is his YAC but he checks the boxes everywhere else. Plus those former basketball skills seem to translate (gates, graham)

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals take Metcalf if the Seahawks don't.

Pretty good haul for Jags first 2 picks if Taylors medical checks out.

Love the measurables. From the film one thing I seen that gives me some pause is his YAC but he checks the boxes everywhere else. Plus those former basketball skills seem to translate (gates, graham)

I noticed that too. Imo much of it has to do with bad play calling and bad offense around him. He never really got the chance to win 1v1 in open space much.

If the Pats try to #TankForTrevor and succeed I can imagine the outcry making the NFL change their draft to a lottery system like the NHL. Lol

Josh Allen and Jawaan Taylor. Jesus

He wasn't fired. He is still an employee of the Cards

I know....You like proof.

In my experience with social media, when people "unfollow" other people or things that means they have a problem.
He was fired. He was the franchise qb and they drafted another one #1 overall and will trade him.

Your experience of what people mean by doing something on their phone?

I’m sure he isn’t happy but unfollowing reports about his replacement is a passive action. NOT PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE BTW.

If he were this spoiled immature crybaby that he is being made out to be wouldn’t that mean he would actually do something? Say something? Make an actual comment on social media?
I don’t want to see the celebration for my replacement so I am altering my PRIVATE CHOICE OF CONTENT is about as innocuous as it gets unless you have an ax to grind and are searching for something to create meaning out of.
I think you watch too much Kardashian’s.

oh for heaven's sake. Announce the 49ers pick already..

Tearing up over here watching big Willie McGinest. Miss that dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back