PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Ravens at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could blame it on the refs. I actually wouldn't knock them for blaming it on the refs. The refs took 4 points from the Ravens and gave the Steelers a new set of downs.

That return call on the return was ridiculous. I don't know what the ref was watching.

brady probably feels releived, but gotta finish the jets first. hopefully our team shows up big..

Will you guys stop, we dont play, the players play, as long as they're focused thats all that matters

Co-sign.

Nothing a bunch of Pats homers like ourselves say on a message board is going to impact the game.

I say we're going all the way and winning the SB. Those too afraid to agree can go somewhere.

Last edited:
IMO this game is for the Ravens to only lose by their own mistakes...I think this game is decided in favor of Baltimore by mid 4th quarter at the latest.

Pretty prophetic PA

He's "in too deep" for sure........

.... Anybody see what I did there?
I see what you did there. good film.

Last edited:
Let the Suggs whining begin!

Wow what a meltdown by the Ravens !!!! Sorry Terell Suggs :D

If Ray Lewis had any class, he'd tell the public which Super Bowl party he's attending so we can all go elsewhere.

Looking at all the dirty hits the Ravens delivered I'm still saying not having to go back to back against two AFC North teams is good. The extra day may well be a non factor for the Steelers against whoever they play next week (sorry, don't want to offend anyone who thinks predicting the Pats might win is an insulting idea :rolleyes: ).

By this time tomorrow two loud mouth teams that have talked more than anyone in the past two years but cannot even win their division will be done. Thuggs can chase Braylon Edwards to the club if he wants to be into another guy so much. :eek:

T-Sizzle fizzles as the Raven's offense drizzles! HAHAHA Screw you Suggs!

people who think ravens are/more dangerous than the steelers ...question
you want to face ben R with hines ward and co or joe flacco and his crew ? steelers definitely more difficult match than ravens...

I want to see suggs's ***** ass cry

you want to face ben R with hines ward and co or joe flacco and his crew ? steelers definitely more difficult match than ravens...

Wrong

I'd rather face the Ravens O and the Steelers D. Since that can't happen, this is good.

i sure hope you guys don't choke to the jets, cause if you do, they're going to have unmatched confidence going into pitt

and that means sb trip probably ugh

The only time the Patriots haven't had their way with Pittsburgh is when key Patriots were out with injuries. Pats match up better against Pittsburgh then the Ravens. The two teams I would have preferred not to play are currently out of the playoffs.

If Pats win tomorrow..they are MUCH better match up wise playing Pitt than Bal

Also, the Steelers offensive line is one of the WORST in football, they really struggle to protect Roeth. Roethlisberger also makes a Favre like mistake almost every game... The Steelers dont match up very good with a team like the Pats who can spread them out and make them move laterally. They like to play smashmouth fly straight at you.

well, I'm happy the Steelers beat the Ravens...

good luck against the Jets.

Another great game in that rivalry.
Ravens/Steelers is always a 4th qtr down to the wire close game.
Today stayed true to form.
Jets/Patrios is never a 4th qtr down to the wire close game.
Tomorrow will stay true to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back