PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Division Round: Ravens at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too many people over-looking the Jets.

We're going to fall flat on our faces.

The Jets are a very very good team.

Go ahead and swap into your green jersey then.
I'll be rooting for the Pats myself.

Re: Steeler = DIRTY

In my 15 years of being an avid football fan (huge understatement!) I have never seen so many late and dirty hits!!! Watching the Divisional playoff game, I am simply disgusted at how dirty the Steelers are. Every other play, with no exaggeration, there is a late hit, or a dirty play. Wow simply wow!!!

The Ravens are worse.

It's going to be 28 tomorrow.

Not 10 degrees.

Would people PLEASE stop assuming the patriots are going to win tomorrow. Tomorrow's game is no where near a certainty. The Jets are a dangerous football team

Relax, pop a few pills of prozac, valium, etc. Sit back and have a stiff drink. It'll all work out.

Hopefully the team doesn't over-look the Jets. They are a very good team capable of beating the Patriots.

The Jets and Steelers are the two best possible games to get to the Super Bowl for the Pats. Now they just gotta just do their job and win the games. I think the Pats match up very well tomorrow and Brady has just owned the Steelers for his career.

Very well said, i thought baltimore could have killed us, but we are the Stillers daddy, now we just need to beat the jets tom.. lets just focus on that... no excuses...

Omar Epps better study those Gronkowski tapes right now.

The Steelers are a banged up team.

Far too many people over-looking the Jets. We're going to fall flat on our faces. The Jets are a very very good team.

Really? None of the assertions you make can be backed up with evidence. Far too many people? The only people that matter are the players and coaches of the Pats. You have evidence that some of them are overlooking the Jets? To the point where they will fall on their faces?

The Jets could be called a "good" team, but not a very very good one, not based on the evidence they've presented us with this year.

I'm laughing at you Sizzle :singing:

Will you guys stop, we dont play, the players play, as long as they're focused thats all that matters

Re: Steeler = DIRTY

I agree, but do you think the Ravens are any better? I think the Ravens are worse.

I hate the Ravens just as much as the next Pats fan, they do way too much smack talk without backing it on the field. However, when it come to dirty hits, the Steelers are simple filth!!!!

The pats havent played the jets.Lets not get overconfident here.The pats have a game to play.

My confidence level will have -1444000075 effect on the game

I would hope that the pats aren't as over confident as some of the fans. While i think the pats will win, i'm not so foolish to come on here and say will see the sqeelers next week.

Very well said, i thought baltimore could have killed us, but we are the Stillers daddy, now we just need to beat the jets tom.. lets just focus on that... no excuses...

They better come out with laser like focus and deliver tomorrow. Looks like things are lining up

Pretty sure a few posts on a message board have no bearing on what happens tomorrow. Are the Patriots players/coaches overlooking the Jets? No. That's all that matters.

It's going to be 28 tomorrow.

Not 10 degrees.

It will be 10 degrees next week, Yes Im assuming we'll be playing and yes its ok, Im not a player I dont have to be focused.

Re: Steelers win

I never thought I could bring myself to root for the steelers, but T sizzle made it possible. I'm so glad that bums season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes