PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New Vikings fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
She got run off the Planet pretty rudely. That lynching went a little too far.
I vaguely remember that; it was at the end of last season, right? If I'm not mistaken it was somewhat similar, going on and on, beating a dead horse about something she didn't like about the Pats and not having the sense to know to leave it alone and walk away.

Is that right or am I thinking of someone else?

Why hasn't she posted on this thread? It's a whole thread for her :)
Shes playing with your head.:D

Seriously shes prolly avoiding it because she'd get destroyed.

Last edited:
Why hasn't she posted on this thread? It's a whole thread for her :)

She's a Vikings fan now, remember?
No reason for a Vikings fan to come on this site.

I feel like this is typical of a fan who is new to a team. You get attached to specific players over the organization as a whole. If she continues to support the team she will get over this impulse, if not then good riddance because she is not a real fan.

My .02 on the website:
As far as wishing this was SoSH. I like this site better. I have no interest in going to a site where I need to try out to post on it. The exclusivity on that site breeds such contempt that differences of opinion often lead to pages of people personally attacking others. You need the people who have opinions in the minority (no matter how wrong they are) to post otherwise the agreement on the board would make it boring. It is also important that posters don't kill others based on their comments. If a new poster comes out with a different opinion and is killed for it that poster probably won't visit the board again. This effectively weeds out those with differing opinions and makes the board boring. If you notice the most respected posters are those like Kontra who are knowledgeable but also don't destroy other posters for saying something stupid. I would rather visit a site like this or Celticsblog rather than be inundated with the name calling that often happens on SoSH.

I'm sorry those of you that read my entire diatribe.

Some poeple's obsession with this "Teenuh" person is borderline pathetic, not to mention a shade creepy in some ways.

I feel like this is typical of a fan who is new to a team. You get attached to specific players over the organization as a whole. If she continues to support the team she will get over this impulse, if not then good riddance because she is not a real fan.

I had a co-worker was like that with Bledsoe. He was absolutely certain that the trade to the Bills would blow up in Belichick's face. He didn't fully come around until the 2003 SB.

:lol2: And the name-calling continues. But I have to admit, its funny that your hatred has reached the level where I have a thread devoted to me. :D

As for the comments about being a Viking fan, nice try. I guess you missed the part where I said I was there to support Randy and also pointed out that I am a Pats fan forever after one of them asked me to convert. But hey, lie as much as you want if it makes you feel better.

Last edited:
Good riddance. I only hope the move is permanent.

But hey, lie as much as you want if it makes you feel better.

OK...let me give it a try

Teenuh told me "take out the garbage, take out the garbage"...I said "you cooked it, YOU take it out..."..rimshot

I had a co-worker was like that with Bledsoe. He was absolutely certain that the trade to the Bills would blow up in Belichick's face. He didn't fully come around until the 2003 SB.

I feel that it is just the infancy stage of being a fan. When I first started following football I liked the Cowboys. When Smith, Aikman and Irvin got old I realized that I didn't much care for the Cowboys anymore. At that point I learned that following a team vs a group of players was far more rewarding.

She clearly cares enough about the team to post a lot on a board. Eventually she will see that the team is bigger than specific player. To me she is a fan who is just starting out fully supporting the team, it would be poor practice to destroy a fan on the board because of there newly formed opinions. Would you want someone to hold you to what you said when you first really started supporting a team? Essentially I disagree with a lot she says but to trash her on several threads is a little much.

I think this is getting blown out of proportion. She seemed like a homer before now people think she's a bandwagoner. As usual the answer is somewhere inbetween.

Its amazing how things can change in just a single day. :lol2: Yeah, a week ago I was a homer (which I wasn't) and now I'm a bandwagoner (which I am also not) :lol2:

Wait. Is USCPatriot a Teenah alt? Answered like they were...mods? Same URL?

I have no alts, he added me to his friends list like a week ago. I'd appreciate it if the mods corrected you guys on this.

Its amazing how things can change in just a single day. :lol2: Yeah, a week ago I was a homer (which I wasn't) and now I'm a bandwagoner (which I am also not) :lol2:

so...you're saying you are NOT Homer Bandwagoneer?

great...glad THAT pesky issue has been cleared up

Did you read the link in the OP?:

"Anyway, as a big Randy Moss supporter, I now have no choice but to become a partial Vikings fan... I may even have to cheer for Randy against my own team this month if I'm not too busy burning Bill in effigy with other engraged pats fans."

I was actually talking about OUR forum, not else where, but nonetheless you are right. I must have misread it. Secondly, to be honest though I am also rooting for Randy. RANDY, NOT the Vikings! I will root for the RANDY during the Jets game, BUT I could care less who wins that game. I haven't decided if I will root for him when he comes to Foxborough, at first I was, then after thinking about it I am still stuck at crossroads. AGAIN! I AM NOT rooting for Minnesota, and I never will unless there are extenuating circumstances. I hope Randy puts up numbers, but I also hope Minnesota completely shatters apart.

Wait. Is USCPatriot a Teenah alt? Answered like they were...mods? Same URL?

gtfotakefailcat.png

So what does it take to be considered a true fan here? In five years of religiously visiting this site, I'm still not sure.

So what does it take to be considered a true fan here? In five years of religiously visiting this site, I'm still not sure.

I am pretty sure rooting (or even considering rooting) against the Patriots is a disqualifier.

Both Teenuh and USCPatriot are either rooting for the Vikings or are undecided about it for the Oct 31 game. In my book that disqualifies them from being a fan.

after five years ,I'd find another religion:D

I am pretty sure rooting (or even considering rooting) against the Patriots is a disqualifier.

Both Teenuh and USCPatriot are either rooting for the Vikings or are undecided about it for the Oct 31 game. In my book that disqualifies them from being a fan.

Fortunately you don't decide who is a fan and who isn't. ;)

Before clicking, I was going to half-joke that Teenuh would like that place.

What a moron. Probably the most ignorant poster to ever visit this esteemed board. She makes me miss NEM and Mav4.

Oh holy crap, I completely forgot about NEM. I never visited the political forum so I don't know what happened there but I do miss some of his crazy posts in the main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back