PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Alabama QB Mac Jones Says He and the Patriots “Had a Good Conversation”

Seems like more and more mocks have one of the big 4 qb’s falling to us at 15.

which means bb will goat Washington into trading up to 15 to waste another first round pick on a dud qb.

After the Washington trade, at 19, we can take barmore and hope jones falls to us in the second round.

Seems like more and more mocks have one of the big 4 qb’s falling to us at 15.

which means bb will goat Washington into trading up to 15 to waste another first round pick on a dud qb.

After the Washington trade, at 19, we can take barmore and hope jones falls to us in the second round.
If all of Lawrence/Fields/Wilson/Lance (but not Jones or Trask) are gone by 15, then I wouldn't screw-around with any trade-downs unless you are Convinced that the 'Skins prefer Trask to Jones...If so, then I would trade them 15 for 19 & 76/82 and hope that Jones is still there at 19...

If all of Lawrence/Fields/Wilson/Lance (but not Jones or Trask) are gone by 15, then I wouldn't screw-around with any trade-downs unless you are Convinced that the 'Skins prefer Trask to Jones...If so, then I would trade them 15 for 19 & 76/82 and hope that Jones is still there at 19...
That’s where I’m at, too. If Bill likes Jones, it’s not worth ****ing around too much as there are some teams after us who are also in the market for a QB of the future.

It also depends if Pitts and Waddle are still there. Does BB draft for need or best player? He says player.

Just saw a picture of him. Dude is pretty out of shape for a top prospect.

Makes Brady's rookie picture look good

Interesting day he had. Camera pan to BB will not make him feel good on one of the long passes that missed.

Last edited:
Jones may need to contact a good real estate agent in San Fran!

Trey Lance makes Bacon drool with all his measurables. But he hasn’t played football in a year, played d2, and the one game he played this year looked very rusty. Jones played all season, throw 1st qb, and put up astonishing numbers.

Trey Lance makes Bacon drool with all his measurables. But he hasn’t played football in a year, played d2, and the one game he played this year looked very rusty. Jones played all season, throw 1st qb, and put up astonishing numbers.

he did not play d2. He played d1. And he was dominant the one year he played

Mac jones should be available end of round 1 . I would say pick the best Defensive player in round 1 and trade up to end of round 1 to get mac jones using a second , a third this year. And package all remaining picks to get high in round 3 to pick the best offensive lineman available.

Mac jones should be available end of round 1 . I would say pick the best Defensive player in round 1 and trade up to end of round 1 to get mac jones using a second , a third this year. And package all remaining picks to get high in round 3 to pick the best offensive lineman available.
You are working off outdated information. Jones looks to be off the board at #3 taken by San Francisco. If the 49ers go with Fields or Lance instead, Jones won't get by the Panthers at #8 at the latest.

You are working off outdated information. Jones looks to be off the board at #3 taken by San Francisco. If the 49ers go with Fields or Lance instead, Jones won't get by the Panthers at #8 at the latest.
I doubt if 49ers are taking mac jones. It was prolly a smoke screen to get pats to trade for garopollo. They are going with lance who seems like a mahomes type of prospect. Why would they trade up for Mac jones who seems to be the 4th or 5th qb .

I doubt if 49ers are taking mac jones. It was prolly a smoke screen to get pats to trade for garopollo. They are going with lance who seems like a mahomes type of prospect. Why would they trade up for Mac jones who seems to be the 4th or 5th qb .

Yeah I think that if you're going to mortgage your future for the 3rd overall pick, then you might as well gamble on greatness with Trey Lance instead of decide on a game manager like Mac Jones...I think the 49ers take Lance also...

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back