Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Dead tired...but beyond worth it!

C2LI2UNUsAAV0wL.jpg:large

Nice job I took the first picture for my FB cover photo.

Thanks for posting.

Curious to know how was the crowd last night? From the TV sounded particularly quiet

That video of them coming out of the tunnel and the fireworks still gets me fired up. Good stuff, thanks for posting and hope you had an incredible time :cool:

That video of them coming out of the tunnel and the fireworks still gets me fired up. Good stuff, thanks for posting and hope you had an incredible time :cool:

Thanks! Was a great time! Ill have more pictures for you guys "hopefully good ones!" next Sunday.

Crowd was great last night

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian
Thanks! Was a great time! Ill have more pictures for your guys "hopefully good ones!" next Sunday.

Crowd was great last night
Atmosphere was great and you guys did a good job of making it tough on them. Rest your voice this week. You've got good seats so we're going to need you at your best :D

Atmosphere was great and you guys did a good job of making it tough on them. Rest your voice this week. You've got good seats so we're going to need you at your best :D

I plan on not being able to speak next Monday at work

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
I can't speak either...probably doing a public service. I'll be roaring next Sunday though...

We're in the background of your dlewis video.

It just hit me. I was in Afgahnistan in '04 and we had some down time and had the NFL draft on. Or a repeat of it, still not quite sure. Anyways, I remember Big Vince getting drafted and a buddy of mine (Dolphins fan) basically going into a seizure and saying the Pats just struck "God damn ******* **** f*** gold again!" And "you're gonna love this dude".

If it was the end, so long big fella! Time flies for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft