PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football Debacle: Phins at Jests

Seems to me, were we not leading the Miami game at the half, but suffered from heat exhaustion in the second half?

I get that you don't see yourself as one but there are a good amount of people on here that consider you one. You are the prototypical "I'm right, you're wrong, end of argument" chicken little.

Again, you don't know what a Chicken Little is. You're a troll who doesn't even know the words he chooses, and you're trying to pick a fight in a thread that's been free of that stuff.

Off to ignore with you. I don't need to deal with clown shoe wearers.

Sadly, I was lulled into expecting more from the JEST, and, instead, they once again managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I get that you don't see yourself as one but there are a good amount of people on here that consider you one. You are the prototypical "I'm right, you're wrong, end of argument" chicken little.

In fairness, Deus is a contrarian, not a chicken little. If most of this board thought the Pats would lose to the Dolphins, he would argue passionately how the Pats would kill them.

Just rename the team:

New York Bhut Jolokia's

Rex feels sick about being 2-10. How's he going to feel when he gets fired?

amazing press conference post game....yes, Wrecks...special teams play IS important...so is the PASSING GAME...ever hear of anything like that? Passing???...no?.....anything?

amazing press conference post game....yes, Wrecks...special teams play IS important...so is the PASSING GAME...ever hear of anything like that? Passing???...no?.....anything?

They really should just fire him now, for his own sake. He could take a few weeks off and then wait for the DC offers to show up once the regular season's over.

Mornhinweg can take over as the HC of the NYJ for the rest of the season.

Rex Ryan .... the end is nigh!

I can't believe I am saying this, but watching Rex Ryan's post game press conference I actually felt a little bad for him.

In fairness, Deus is a contrarian, not a chicken little. If most of this board thought the Pats would lose to the Dolphins, he would argue passionately how the Pats would kill them.

My mistake. I kind of just lump the two together sometimes.

Seems to me, were we not leading the Miami game at the half, but suffered from heat exhaustion in the second half?

Ya.

Anyone saying Pats got dominated the whole game is just twisting it for their objective. Brady threw for about 200 yards in the first half, which the Pats pretty much dominated and were up 20-10 at HT and then the offensive line turned into a turnstile and the defense just wilted in the heat. Pats won the first half, Dolphins won the second half, which won them the game.

Let's also remember Gronk was still pre-season Gronk, LaFell wasn't where he is at now, the interior 3 was Cannon-Connolly-Devey, no Browner.

And hopefully McDaniels learned his lesson after losing to the Dolphins in Miami for the 2nd straight time to maybe not have the ratios be

56 passes/20 rushes
55 passes/22 rushes

Jets still ran heroically in the first half.

My quick review of the game.. Jets are crap, Dolphins are crap. Feeling like I wasted time watching this garbage fire.

good for you, little groupie boy...so, I'll bet you got a mean D-C-G chord change you learned from all this Bruce idolatry. Stevie Van Zandt PLAYED the guitar in the E Street band. The entire group was an A plus ensemble...all they needed was the Fraud as a frontman and the girls to believe in his "sensitive Jersey guy" schtick. The truth is he was an OUTSIDER when South Side Johnny and the Asbury Jukes were ripping it up. Then , Van Zandt collaborated with him(South Side) on a number of hits during Springsteen's E Street rise because THEY were the REAL architects of the Jersey Shore sound. I was living in NYC in the 70's and working for a number of big acts doing tours. I'd see Johnny and Stevie all the time at CBGB's and the 82 Club on 4th street. Never ever saw "the Boss" anywhere and the reason why is he's the Kenny Rogers of "rock" music. Planet Springsteen. No wonder he's latched onto Bono and the rest of that "Save The World" claptrap.

The E Street band is great - no kidding. So is Bruce. Like sports, everything has to come together for them to make history otherwise it doesn't work.

So let me get this straight. You used to pick up lunch for bands in the 70's in NY. You never saw Bruce so therefore he's a fraud. That's some sound logic - got it chief............Your nurse is calling - time for your meds.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back