PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football Debacle: Phins at Jests

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Post acerbic comments, cogent analysis and comic observations here.

Getting myself ready for some good laughs tonight.

This is one game where I'd actually like the JEST to win. Having said that, if they could play to a tie, that's be just as good.

The best result would be the arrival of SMOD, but I doubt we're that lucky.

This is one game where I'd actually like the JEST to win. Having said that, if they could play to a tie, that's be just as good.

The best result would be the arrival of SMOD, but I doubt we're that lucky.
And being on the big stage increases the odds of an upset, so I'm quite happy that a primetime game is getting wasted.

Sadly, despite the numerous times the National Weather Service tried to alter their computer models in order to improve the variables, there remains a 0% chance of an asteroid strike at the stadium this evening.

jets win is good for us but their loss is more entertaining and might be an anecdote to the disappointment from yesterday. Tough call.

Wouldn't it be laughable to see Rex beat the Fins and display his usual orgasmic gyrations on the sidelines in a useless win without realizing he just moved them further down the list in the next coach's draft QB of the future?

I'll have to watch that tomorrow on the highlights as the game will surely put me to sleep by 10:30 or so.

My dislike of the Jets outweighs my disdain for the Fins. Miami in a blowout just for the laughs.

will not be watching this one...too zzzzzzzzzz for me

I saw a shot of Geno Smith arriving earlier.

He didn't look like a quarterback getting ready for a game, he looked like a groupie arriving at a 50 Cent concert.

A Jets win puts them further from the #1 overall draft pick as well as making the chances of losing the division to Miami pretty slim so it's easy to know who to root for.

Tough game to watch, the Jet's are my most hated team along with the Broncos, so normally I would be routing against them, but it would be better for us if the Dolphins lose, so I actually might route for the Jets tonight(may never utter those words again lol)

even ESPN knows about Geno and the Jets
hahahaha
Rich Eisen @richeisen · Nov 29
Fantastic. RT @CorkGaines: Geno seems to be missing something (i.e. a football)

B3qcVHUCYAAtMWb.jpg:large

will someone please put the "Boss" to sleep?..uh, yeah Bruce...uh...your voice...uh, it doesn't EXIST...stop trying to make sounds...please

I am rooting for the Jets. I want the Dolphins out of the playoff race and the Jets fans are rooting for losses so they can get Mariota. I want the Jets to win at least four of their last five games (might even be enough to keep Idzik) and the Dolphins to got 1-4 the rest of the way (beating the Ravens).

Game of the week, lets go Dolphins !

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back