PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football Colts Saints Brees Stat pad fest game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOw does he not have a perfect passer rating with those stats? Wow.

Now time to break Tom's 6 Super bowl rings!

HOw does he not have a perfect passer rating with those stats? Wow.

He does. This is more impressive than Lamar's 2 perfect games

While no one but Brees knows that for sure I think we can all safely assume he does care more about a super bowl.

That being said he also wants his stats and the records very badly. I would argue even if he knew for sure he'd never win another super bowl he would play to keep padding those stats so Brady or anyone else won't break them for years to come.

Seeing how much he celebrates every time he breaks a record and the pure elation he feels gives me a leg to stand on here imo.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. He is the most amazing QB of all-time, provided it has no impact on a championship, or usually the outcome of a game. As soon as it’s crunch time, he’s shrinking away. He’s like Rodgers but zero criticism for only having one ring.

Wait until another postseason goes by and he folds in crunch time...and contrast the energy and determination in these circumstances.

Drew Brees is a stat padder who throws at least 3 TDs a game so I never expected Brady to hold this record nor do I care but with Brees early season injury its a shame our offense is so anemic Brady couldn’t hold this record for at least a week. There’s a chance he holds for one day saturday lol and then nevermore, Brees will keep tossing multiple TDs per game, it’s how they operate and they have the players for that.
We love Brady to death here in NO, best to him and his family,and if stat padding is making TD"s I hope Brees keeps stat-padding. Class tweet by Brady, love that guy

Last edited:
Saints should have been in the Superbowl last year.

He does. This is more impressive than Lamar's 2 perfect games
It’s 150.65 perfect is 158.3, says more about the silly passer rating metrics than anything else...

where's Fnordy the Geek?musta bet the Colts...

I honestly like Brees a lot as a player and person. Yes he is a bit of a stat padder but so are most QBs.

Anyone questioning the difference between him and Brady only need to watch how Brees reacted when he thought he got the record just now and how Brady reacted when he got 50 TDs.

That being said Brees is underrated all time. I put him above Peyton for sure and just outside the top 5.

The difference bebetwe most other QBs is that, they give up when down by even as little as 10 pts. Brady just doesn't. He finds a way to break through and regain or tie the game. He's always done this in the past, especially in the postseason.

Most notably, Rodgers and Brees would rather stat pad and look like world beaters on paper rather than put the effort into trying make a comeback.

Or perhaps other QBs don't care about winning super bowls as Brady does and would rather just be remembered as having sexy box score stats.

We love Brady to death here in NO, best to him and his family,and if stat padding is making TD"s I hope Brees keeps stat-padding
We like to make fun of Brees stat padding here but he is a good dude. Peyton is a POS for many reasons.

The difference bebetwe most other QBs is that, they give up when down by even as little as 10 pts. Brady just doesn't. He finds a way to break through and regain or tie the game. He's always done this in the past, especially in the postseason.

Most notably, Rodgers and Brees would rather stat pad and look like world beaters on paper rather than put the effort into trying make a comeback.

Or perhaps other QBs don't care about winning super bowls as Brady does and would rather just be remembered as having sexy box score stats.

Definitely, Rodgers and Brees definitely don’t care about winning Super Bowls like Brady does and instead of winning Super Bowls they want to be remembered as having sexy box scores.

************ this board sometimes.

Definitely, Rodgers and Brees definitely don’t care about winning Super Bowls like Brady does and instead of winning Super Bowls they want to be remembered as having sexy box scores.

************ this board sometimes.
Eh that kinda did describe Rodgers lol.

What a clown show this is.

You all have the QB universally regarded as the best of all time and more championships than anybody, but you're still so insecure you just can't stand somebody else's player getting some love on MNF.

This is embarrassing for ya'll, seriously.

wasn't it obvious?..Had 2 time outs and wasted 25 seconds or so...

Clock management is only useful in a close game. In a blowout like this, it's pointless.

Oh I guess the stats are mistaken. Brady Drew tied hmm guess they messed up

NFL Fourth Quarter Comebacks Career Leaders (since 1960) | Pro-Football-Reference.com

No need to have any bad feeling towards Brees, he is a fantastic player and classy guy, he can have the numbers, it’s actually fair, there’s a place for everyone of them in the sports history books. AR12 holds the 0/37 record (or something) against winning teams when losing the game in the 4th quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back