PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football Colts Saints Brees Stat pad fest game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this TD record is for regular season or includes post season?

Don't care about stats. Win championships.

Dude looks like he just won the super bowl.

So this TD record is for regular season or includes post season?
Just regular. Brady has 31 more total than Manning counting both.​

Don't care about stats. Win championships.

Dude looks like he just won the super bowl.
you do realize Brees has had some of the worst defenses in the NFL for most seasons, NO couldn't win a game if we didn't put up and average 31pts a game. The NFL average is 24 pts

Seriously though, how did the Colts get fooled on the play action? Did they really think he would hand it off lol?

Why do you care what we think? OMG.

Well, the 20 or so people throwing a total hissy fit on this thread all pissed off because somebody other than Tom Brady is setting a record would seem to indicate you care. LOL.

It's really extremely pathetic.

you do realize Brees has had some of the worst defenses in the NFL for most seasons, NO couldn't win a game if we didn't put up and average 31pts a game. The NFL average is 24 pts
How many garbage time touchdowns did he get when they were out of those games and the defenses relaxed?

Always miss you guys your the best fans in the NFL, we learned a lot from you, though sad most don't know saints fans mostly support Pats always, you have a great Christmas man

Thanks...you seem like a nice guy really. I’ve just always been frustrated that the Saints fans I hear from are generally Pats haters despite both franchises knowing what it’s liked to get hosed by Goodell.

Well, the 20 or so people throwing a total hissy fit on this thread all pissed off because somebody other than Tom Brady is setting a record would seem to indicate you care. LOL.

It's really extremely pathetic.
Well we're Pats fans. You're going to get that but some perspective should be included.

Great qb's overcome that. Brady and Manning did.

Thanks...you seem like a nice guy really. I’ve just always been frustrated that the Saints fans I hear from are generally Pats haters despite both franchises knowing what it’s liked to get hosed by Goodell.
Not when we beat the Falcons. You see more 28-3 stuff in NO than Boston

We are gate Brothers and if you dont believe it look to see saints fans always support Pats in SB, just don't go to saints report they are not the 45 year fans, I was kicked out of there, they are the bandwagon fans that got on when we won the SB, that place is toxic, go to the streets of NO
and ask your fans how we support you in the bars or papers, we always pick Tom, he's a cool guy and friends with Brees, dont believe what you hear its not true.
Payton designed the Saints after what BB created, thats easy to look up
You just need to come down here in your jersey and you will see I'm telling the truth, its a great place for a vacation

Must have missed the Pats D from ‘09-12.

For purposes of this argument, trust me. You don't want to do a head-to-head comparison of Patriots defenses vs. Saints defenses over the last decade. The Saints are far, far, far, far, far worse, including 3 of the 4 worst defenses in NFL history.

We are gate Brothers and if you dont believe it look to see saints fans always support Pats in SB, just don't go to saints report they are not the 45 year fans, I was kicked out of there, they are the bandwagon fans that got on when we won the SB, that place is toxic, go to the streets of NO
and ask your fans how we support you in the bars or papers, we always pick Tom, he's a cool guy and friends with Brees, dont believe what you hear its not true.
You just need to come down here in your jersey and you will see I'm telling the truth, its a great place for a vacation

To be fair, in SB51, I think Saints fans were happier about the Falcons losing than we were about the Patriots winning. :)

We are gate Brothers and if you dont believe it look to see saints fans always support Pats in SB, just don't go to saints report they are not the 45 year fanes, I was kicked out of there, they are the bandwagon fans that got on when we won the SB, that place is toxic, go to the streets of NO

Okay, sounds good. I’m glad at the very least Brees got the last laugh after Manning stole his MVP in 09. Oh wait, he also got the last laugh in the SB that year too. I guess Manning didn’t get the last laugh with anything...so that’s nice.

For purposes of this argument, trust me. You don't want to do a head-to-head comparison of Patriots defenses vs. Saints defenses over the last decade. The Saints are far, far, far, far, far worse, including 3 of the 4 worst defenses in NFL history.
You said never. And the Saints’ recent defenses have been quite good

To be fair, in SB51, I think Saints fans were happier about the Falcons losing than we were about the Patriots winning. :)
yeah but you can't blame us for that, still if Pats were playing anyone else we still supported Pats year after year, I could say you only supported us because it was the colts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back