PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Squaws versus Kakapoos game thread... who are we rooting more against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kansas City is unbelievable...they are well coached and have talent everywhere.

Friggin Andy Reid coughing up that 'Rona was a nice shot.

Machines looked like he as in some discomfort coming off the field
Maybe he needed to take a dump in the locker room, after taking a dump all over BAL's home field?

9seconds left in the half...you're getting your azz handed to you..at home...and thsi MORON...this EGOTISTICAL BIGMOUTH runs his rattled running QB out there to throw passes....(both incoomplete BTW).....THIS is why Harbawl is the most disgustingly arrogant ego-mad head coach in this league

Baltimore isn't built to come from behind, and unless they change that narrative, they aren't going to win a championship.

Looking weak was just one of those games. If Chies stay healthy, watch out

Oh I'm in no way downplaying their ceiling and capacity. I just think we don't need to jump to "they're unstoppable". Sorry if I made it seem like I was doubting the Chiefs lol, no way would I downplay them as a threat. They're definitely the team to beat.

Baltimore secondary is poor. Been their Achilles heel since Reed left. Belichick always schemes well against these teams. Think Bills SB, first Rams SB, Chiefs AFCCG. He eats them up. Teams like the Ravens give him heartburn. It is September, the weather is warm, the ball is not frozen, the fields have good footing. The Chiefs are still a long way from repeating.

Oh I'm in no way downplaying their ceiling and capacity. I just think we don't need to jump to "they're unstoppable". Sorry if I made it seem like I was doubting the Chiefs lol, no way would I downplay them as a threat. They're definitely the team to beat.
No worries, thanks for setting me straight :)

I don’t see how the Ravens can score fast enough to get back in it.

Mahomes toying with them

Have the Chiefs even punted this game ? I don't remember...

Is there mercy rule in football? Call the national guard.

Ravens needed that

A break that the Ravens needed, let's see if they can do anything with it !

LOL, they stole it away from the OL who tried to grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back