PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Squaws versus Kakapoos game thread... who are we rooting more against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens -3 not looking great

special teams keep the dirty boids in the game....

nice return Ravens but that just puts their D back on the field .

Nice runback

KC gonna run the table?

Every week is different, but it’s still tough to imagine NE handling the KC offense this season.

You need to put up points on them. Have an offense that can score.

Miss seeing big kick returns. Seems like its been forever

The Ravens D is in danger of being gassed in the first half....Harmoron better make some defensive adjustments, especially, as I mentioned, on Kelce

You need to put up points on them. Have an offense that can score.

More importantly you need an offense thay can control the clock AND score. A strong ol and run game. Pats have both. And can mix in passing game which will improve over time

Thats why having a return threat is so crucial, kc was dominant till that return now its a totally different game.

KC actually behind the chains a lot tonight. Ravens just need to get off the field

I really thought Ravens would have this in the bag, silly me !!!

I think they'll eventually have it in the bag but right now they're having a hard time figuring out KC's screen game, especially with the TE's. Say what you want about Andy Reid, he does design some of the best screens in the game.

More importantly you need an offense thay can control the clock AND score. A strong ol and run game. Pats have both. And can mix in passing game which will improve over time
Pats have had success confusing Mahomes at least some during their games

Hit the dude in the hands and it's Lamar's fault?

Once Balt gets behind, Roman abandons the run game- that's a compounding effect because it makes Balt so one dimensional as you saw on that drive. What was that.. three straight pass plays?

Lost Kelce on the crosser there. Balt keeps getting caught up in the dressing on the plays (motions, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back