PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF jets vs dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis still grabbing Marshall after 5 yards and still gets burnt.

Moore got a monster arm for all his deficiencies.

fins are fascinated by this long ball...like hail mary from the 3rd quarter itself..

BTW...Tony Sparano should be fired after this game ends...this team is NOT ready to play NFL football

As bad as the Jets are, the Dolphins really are that much worse. Wow. They'd be winning with Henne.

This all just leaves us to question who's worse, Sparano or Caldwell.

Last edited:
It was evident...

Moore's had both good and bad games in the NFL. His receivers aren't doing him any favors here, as I'm watching. That being said, I wonder if the Dolphins are happy with their positioning in the "suck for Luck" sweepstakes, or if they wish they'd gotten Orton and been able to compete in games this season.

Last edited:
Revis still grabbing Marshall after 5 yards and still gets burnt.

yup...Revis is up to 52 penalties from my limited field view on TV

shameless

Jetdell has to go...openly flouting the rules of the game and he says zero

The sad thing is that the Jets have no right winning this game if the Dolphins were even remotely competent. I guarantee you the Jets fans and players will be talking Super Bowl tomorrow.

BTW...Tony Sparano should be fired after this game ends...this team is NOT ready to play NFL football

scottish-wildcat.JPG

+

80s-one-hit-wonders.jpg

-

0_61_parcells_bill11.jpg

=

NFL-Miami-Dolphins-to-keep-Tony-Sparano-as-head-coach-51682.jpg

Last edited:
this battle b/w marshall and revis is quite cool to watch, prob the only good part of the game

highlights not only revis many uncalled penalties, but also Brandon's strength and power, I do wish we had a WR LIKE him on our team, in the Fitzgerald/Andre/Calvin/Brandon mold...would be cool

also, seems the holding by jets db's is spreading PAST revis to ALL of them....how are NONE of those being called? this needs to be investigated

Grrr stupid shannon sharpe 'national guard' flashback.
The pats really sucked when they played in Denver back in the day.

Anyways as bad as the Jets are the Dolphins are just WORSE in every way.
I think Mallet would look better than this Moore guy, LOL. Then again when every phins receiver not named Marshall is dropping the ball, maybe it wouldn't matter.

Great play by Bell. How the hell is Sanchez only barely over 50% completion percentage when he is getting SO much time to throw??

Last edited:
Damn, J. Bell is fast.

Stephen Ross is licking his chops waiting for Andrew Luck.

How the heck did we give up 21 points to this putrid Jets offense?

Suck it, Revis.

No catch there.

I don't know. It looked like it hit the ground on first shot, but Marshall's hand might have been under the ball. It may not have touched the ground there.

EDIT: My bad. It definitely hit the ground.

Last edited:
Marshall has to be the most physical receiver in the league

has they ever been an 11 point difference game with most of the 4th qtr left felt so over.

Gruden sure is whining tonight. Maybe Sanchez didn't kiss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back