PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF jets vs dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Matt Moore not throw the ball away instead takes a 7 yard loss , and takes the team out of field go range. Then throws a ball in the end zone that looks like a punt.

That was actually a sneaky PI from Cro there, the pulled Marshall's jersey ever so slightly that Marshall could not set his feet and go up and get the ball.

You can blame Moore for the 7 yard loss and ugly throws. I don't blame him for receivers dropping balls.

The seven yard loss was clearly on him. He hasn't thrown that many ugly throws considering his inexperience. He has been far better than Sanchez tonight.

I KNEW this game would boil down to Miami committing suicide and the Green Beans bumbling their way to another backdoor win. Awful stuff.

Moore is trash. 3 more points off the board

this one is over...unless jets turn the ball over a few times

If jets get a field go here the game is done.

Anyone want a sandwich? Sanchez has plenty of time in the pocket to make as many as we want.

Jeez, no one complain about the Pats' pass rush after watching these two teams rush the passer.

Wayne Hunter is dominating Wake! I didn't know he was that good!

Anyone want a sandwich? Sanchez has plenty of time in the pocket to make as many as we want.

Is Wake a fluke? A flash in the pan?

If his receivers had done their jobs on this drive, the Dolphins would probably have gotten the TD.
How did you like him before that drive? Nice cherry-picking. This guy (Moore) stinks and everyone knows it.

The seven yard loss was clearly on him. He hasn't thrown that many ugly throws considering his inexperience. He has been far better than Sanchez tonight.
I'm not sure you understand my position on the Sanchize clearly enough :p;).

Moore is trash. 3 more points off the board

Actually, I think he is playing OK. If the rest of the team could show up and catch a few balls, they could be in this game. Miami is just terrible. They should all be fired after this game.

Dolphins DB's called for illegal contact, Revis gets a TD return. Welcome to the NFL.

Yeah, the Jets fans have the right to complain about the refs considering Sanchez snapped the ball two seconds after the playclock expired.

God.. and the Jets fans claim the PATS get all the calls???

Damn, Gruden is on form today. He is still on the Revis lack of PI call.

Another TD coming up...this will end up in a blow out...

Jets are so lucky. Playing horribly,Henne gets injuired and they get to play possibly the worst team in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3