PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF jets vs dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh...Steve Young just showed the obvious pass interference by Revis on Marshall at the goal line...I mean, it's right there for anybody to see..it is inarguable....there's pass interference by Revis BEFORE the pass interference he commits to intercept the ball...this is getting ludicrous...the Jets get 7 points when they absolutely should have had to face a Fins 1st and ten at the one....I know no one believes these games are rigged but...I mean...c'mon...later tonight I'll post the frame by frame sequence...this is getting out of hand

uh...Steve Young just showed the obvious pass interference by Revis on Marshall at the goal line...I mean, it's right there for anybody to see..it is inarguable....there's pass interference by Revis BEFORE the pass interference he commits to intercept the ball...this is getting ludicrous...the Jets get 7 points when they absolutely should have had to face a Fins 1st and ten at the one....I know no one believes these games are rigged but...I mean...c'mon...later tonight I'll post the frame by frame sequence...this is getting out of hand

This was the game right here. Probably a 14 point swing.

This whole game was a farce. I've never seen so little penalty flags thrown in a game. The Phins were laughing on the sidelines. No sense of urgency, no clamoring over the play book. An obvious thrown game. "Suck for luck" blatantly. Giving up the chase on receivers, running out of bounds on wide open plays, dropped balls...etc. If this wasnt a thrown game, Miami Are who we thought they were!

How lucky must one get to face Moore, McCrown at home? Then the defense gets to pad stats and are rated number ......so and so for Mr. Can't wait to quote.
Anyway, their luck will surely run out soon. It is coming. SD will show them up surely.

I congratulate Miami on the loss. One game closer to get luck. They are the only winless team right? Or only winless team with a need for a franchise QB?

Last edited:
BTW, remember last year when everyone blasted Belichick for not getting Mike Nolan to be the Pats' DC? I think it might have been Belichick's master plan to get the Dolphins stuck with him. The media may have labeled the Patriots' defense as the worst defense in the NF, but the Dolphins defense may be far worse and they supposably have more talent considering how they played last year.

the little jumpy Sanbeans had 7 to 10 seconds on some pass plays...putrid...cameron wake got stoned by that jag Hunter the whole game...a total farce...if Sparano isn't fired then they MUST have thrown this game to try for Luck

And the Phins are still in the lead..suckforlucksweepstakess.jpg

National media actually pointing out that Revis gets away with contact. This may be one of the signs of the apocalypse.

It's only getting worse though since now Wilson does too and he's not nearly as subtle... Listened to Gruden waxing poetic about Wilson's improved coverage on a play where Moore was flushed out of the pocket and forced to throw it OOB. They then showed Wilson positively mugging his target downfield and the target once he regained his balance calling for a flag to no avail...

I had to shut the game off. Totally disgusted by the lack of PI calls. Play after play Jets CBs making contact WELL after 5 yds. Remember the pansy PI call on Bodden in the Buff game? Seriously, the NFL has to look at the ref crews regarding this issue. It's bad when the booth synchophants end up going on a rant criticizing the calls, although they did seem to ignore most of the infractions on replay. Replay with large HD screens is exposing a major problem with the 10 billion dollar product. If I'm an owner I want this fixed before it turns off customers.

BTW, for all the talk about how the Jets have rebounded (at least in Jets land), don't forget that Brandon Marshall gave up two easy TDs plays last night that would have significantly altered the game. He had a 46 yard reception where he totally beat Cromartie with no one close to him and he runs out of bounds. The Dolphins ended up kicking a field goal. On another drive, Moore hits Marshall in the end zone after he beat Revis and Marshall drops the ball. The Dolphins end up punting. That is a 10 point swing right there.

BTW, for all the talk about how the Jets have rebounded (at least in Jets land), don't forget that Brandon Marshall gave up two easy TDs plays last night that would have significantly altered the game. He had a 46 yard reception where he totally beat Cromartie with no one close to him and he runs out of bounds. The Dolphins ended up kicking a field goal. On another drive, Moore hits Marshall in the end zone after he beat Revis and Marshall drops the ball. The Dolphins end up punting. That is a 10 point swing right there.

Jets fans must also be running NFL.com, where the main headline is:

Flight plan corrected
The Jets got back on track on "Monday Night Football" with a 24-6 win over the Dolphins

If the Pats had spent big cap bucks signing Marshall as a "tall, physical deep threat receiver" and he turned out a performance as non-clutch terrible as last night, this board would melt down. Played terribly.

That game set pro football back 40 years or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back