PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and Calhoun is a core STer.

With that said his snaps aren't overwhelmingly more than Bennett's either (teens since Week 1)

same goes for Wise etc.

Lots of DLmen not playing tons of snaps

With Burkhead injured...it seemed like a good opportunity to see if Harris is a stiff or not. His situation has been odd since the day he was drafted.

I will go on record and say Harris is a Stronger runner than Sony and would more times than not break those one and one Tackles unlike Sony. Sony want running lanes the size of the parted red sea to look good. His longest run from scrimmage in 2018 was 34 yards he was breakaway player in College and that have not translated in the Pro. His backfield mate in Cleveland Nick Chubb had a long of 92yds in 2018 and 88 long already in 2019. There is no question in my mind who better and Cleveland's OL Stink too. I am not making any excuses for Sony who's a First Rounder and does not run like one.

I will go on record and say Harris is a Stronger runner than Sony and would more times than not break those one and one Tackles unlike Sony. Sony want running lanes the size of the parted red sea to look good. His longest run from scrimmage in 2018 was 34 yards he was breakaway player in College and that have not translated in the Pro. His backfield mate in Cleveland Nick Chubb had a long of 92yds in 2018 and 88 long already in 2019. There is no question in my mind who better and Cleveland's OL Stink too. I am not making any excuses for Sony who's a First Rounder and does not run like one.

Harris has never played in the NFL. Based on what exactly is he a stronger runner? That's laughable.

same goes for Wise etc.

Lots of DLmen not playing tons of snaps
Yep hes in the teens too.

I'm assuming hes a) injured b) old c) part of a deep-ass rotation and they want everyone fresh for January

I think the big tell will be if he doesn't dress. Not playing as much as you want is one thing.

Not playing at all is sending a message.

Yep hes in the teens too.

I'm assuming hes a) injured b) old c) part of a deep-ass rotation and they want everyone fresh for January

I think the big tell will be if he doesn't dress. Not playing as much as you want is one thing.

Not playing at all is sending a message.

Well, then there's also dressing but only playing 1 ST snap.

Harris has never played in the NFL. Based on what exactly is he a stronger runner? That's laughable.

Its based on projection Harris was a Third Rounder and his backfield mate Josh Jacobs is doing quite well for the Raiders. You know that Harris can already catch the football right?? One way Coaches evaluate RB's is on yards after First Contact Sony is sporting a F- is that category. And dont get me started on Sony's short yardage runs:rolleyes: you don't want 42year old QB consistently doing short yardage dives. IF Sony doesn't get his act together I think we'll see Harris some.

Its based on projection Harris was a Third Rounder and his backfield mate Josh Jacobs is doing quite well for the Raiders. You know that Harris can already catch the football right?? One way Coaches evaluate RB's is on yards after First Contact Sony is sporting a F- is that category. And dont get me started on Sony's short yardage runs:rolleyes: you don't want 42year old QB consistently doing short yardage dives. IF Sony doesn't get his act together I think we'll see Harris some.

Weak. Argument. Sony was a first rounder and his backfield mate Nick Chubb is doing quiet well. So?

I'm sure you noticed the several times last night Sony was swarmed by defenders without any blockers in front of him.....

I do believe hes missed some holes and has hesitated more than he should but there is no question the running lanes are not as big or as frequent as last year.

I'm sure you noticed the several times last night Sony was swarmed by defenders without any blockers in front of him.....

I do believe hes missed some holes and has hesitated more than he should there is no question the running lanes are not as big or as frequent as last last year.

Question: when is Wynn or Harry eligible to practice??

I do believe hes missed some holes and has hesitated more than he should but there is no question the running lanes are not as big or as frequent as last year.

Saw that: also his Great pass blocking picking up that Blitzing LB.

I don't know if Harris is a better player then Sony...but I do know he's better then an inactive Burkhead (meaning not on the 46 game day). Either play them (Bennett, Harris, Joejuan) or trade them. "But...but ...but Luxury" you say...tell that to Tommy next time he is planted 6 feet under. We need offensive linemen, tight ends, fullbacks...not 2nd and 3rd round pick luxuries that are either inactive the entire season or probowl players that are lucky to get on the field for 11 snaps. I get it's a nice defensive problem to have...until Tommy is destroyed in a brutal sack. Play them or trade them.

Disagree all you want...but you have to give up something to get something and we need offensive help.

I don't know if Harris is a better player then Sony...but I do know he's better then an inactive Burkhead (meaning not on the 46 game day). Either play them (Bennett, Harris, Joejuan) or trade them. "But...but ...but Luxury" you say...tell that to Tommy next time he is planted 6 feet under. We need offensive linemen, tight ends, fullbacks...not 2nd and 3rd round pick luxuries that are either inactive the entire season or probowl players that are lucky to get on the field for 11 snaps. I get it's a nice defensive problem to have...until Tommy is destroyed in a brutal sack. Play them or trade them.

so according to you we should have traded James White in 2014?

Question: when is Wynn or Harry eligible to practice??
I think both can be back for Philly and can practice 2 weeks before that.

That would be asinine lol

I understand the sentiment regarding Bennett. But Harris and especially Williams will be very important in 2020.

We need to find a way to upgrade OL/TE/WR and keep them on the roster.

Harry can return before the bye and Wynn after the bye
Thats right there were 2 weeks between their IR designation w/ Harry the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case