PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony did a great job picking up that blitz. Not ready to say Harris can't do the job without at least giving him a shot though.

I am sure the team is keeping track of his blocking improvements during practice. In other words Harris is getting a shot it is just that the fans dont get to see it,

Weak. Argument. Sony was a first rounder and his backfield mate Nick Chubb is doing quiet well. So?

Two different style of players, against different opponents, blocked for by different lineman playing for different teams.

Let's wait till we actually face a real team before moving on from Bennett, we might not need him against these scrub Os but once we start facing real teams he might really be needed so you might not want to move on from him and then regret it later once we start facing real offenses.
Agreed, I suspect his snap count will go up when we go through the (so called) murderers row of PHI-DAL-HOU-KC games after the bye.

Does anyone miss Flowers yet?

Sony did a great job picking up that blitz. Not ready to say Harris can't do the job without at least giving him a shot though.

Ok someone disagreed with Sony's great block ?
Harris was vg in pass pro in college. Stood out & couldn't help but notice when watching other players as well. Harris has always showed a high football IQ in all aspects.

160920_0.png

Agreed, I suspect his snap count will go up when we go through the (so called) murderers row of PHI-DAL-HOU-KC games after the bye.

Does anyone miss Flowers yet?

Not at those $$$$$$ with his one sack.:D

I a sure BB is working the phones on Bennett's behalf I am sure he doesn't want to be here and the young guys are better. BB please Trade him to a Team who can Trade back a Decent OLineman - WR or TE. We couldn't ask for a better scenario Bennett can be a cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News