PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami's Chambers to Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of the platoon of crappy QBs that Chambers has had to work with. Not to say Rivers is much better, but LT and Gates will certainly open up some space for this guy.

I think that most of us agree that Chambers will help because he is good enough to prevent teams from stacking the box against LT, when combined with Gates out there. However, he's never been a game breaker, just a guy that everyone thought could potentially be one. Miami robbed them blind getting a second and I'm sure whatever backup punter they draft with that pick will work out.

A 2nd for Chambers is a freakin' STEAL. I used to be one of his biggest fans, and he's a good, solid player but he has THE WORST HANDS of any receiver in the NFL. A 2ND??!!! Holy Cow.

I'll have to study the ramifications of this on the our big Patriots Fantasy league showdown this week. (Chambers is on my team). :confused:

Miami completely ripped off SD.

A 2nd for Chambers is a freakin' STEAL. I used to be one of his biggest fans, and he's a good, solid player but he has THE WORST HANDS of any receiver in the NFL. A 2ND??!!! Holy Cow.

Yea, Chambers is a physical specimen at WR but he drops a lot of passes, and can vanish from games at times.

Great move by the Dolphins to get a second out of the Chargers for a very overrated player. They drafted him with a second and get pretty close to full replacement value even though they'd been trying to trade him since the summertime.

I'm officially pissed off.

Really? Seems to me this is a GREAT deal for Miami.

Charger fans, by the way, seem to see this as a sign that Eric Parker won't be back anytime soon, so all the trade really does is put their WR corps back to okay - which could of course change with the development of Jackson and Craig Davis.

I agree. This is absolute larceny on the part of the Dolphins. A second rounder???

I, for one, fear Eric Parker and Vince Jackson more than Chambers.

As the Chargers continue to gain experience with the new staff, I see them becoming a force by season's end. I see the Chragers being the #3 seed in the AFC. Which will have serious implications for the #2 seed in the AFC.

It is going to be very difficult to play 8 or 9 in the box against them with Chambers and Gates running free in the secondary.

They still have Rivers throwing the ball.

Because all we did was just create another hole. Marty Booker as our #1 receiver? Doesn't sit too well with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft